Crested Gecko Youngsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Arkansas
I have a few well started Crested Gecko youngsters available for sale at this time. All are between 6wks and 5 months of age. All are feeding on Crested Gecko diet, with babies older than 3 months getting the occasional cricket or feeder roach as well. I provide a care sheet and enough Crested Gecko Diet for one month with each baby to ensure you have a great start with your new gecko. Prices do not include shipping. *pictures of parents are available as well*

Please email or call with any questions or to see more pics of any geckos you are interested in.

Anja
262-305-8063
[email protected]

CGAB18 4/15/09 $65
CopyofCopyofgeckojuvs002.jpg

CGAB19 4/17/09 $65
geckojuvs008.jpg

CGAB12 12/17/09 $95
geckojuvs014.jpg

CGAB16 3/16/09 $65
geckojuvs020.jpg

CGAB13 2/3/09 $95
geckojuvs025.jpg

CGAB14 2/7/09 $65
geckojuvs031.jpg

CGAB15 2/7/09 $95
geckojuvs036.jpg

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Anja, do geckos bite? I know, random question. But Nick was talking about getting crested or leopard gecko and I was just curious :p Guess its a girly question hehe

joseydiann

5 Year Member
West Virginia
I have 6 leopard geckos. Had them since they were a few weeks old now over a year old and never been bite by one. Most other breeders I talk to also say they don't bite, but it is a reptile so yeah anything can bite.

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
Hi Stace

Sorry for the late reply here. Crested Geckos really dont bite, and if they do you barely even feel it. Its like a quick little pinch. Sometimes my babies will try to bite when I wake them up and pull them out of their cage - lol. Their heads are about the size of my pinky fingernail! Cresteds are one of the better species of geckos to work with. Leopards can be somewhat temperamental sometimes and Tokays are just pure evil in gecko clothing. ;)

Another plus with the Cresteds is that you dont have to feed insects! You can use the Repashy complete crested Gecko Diet, which is a powder you mix with water. Its nutritionally complete. :D

dewbert

5 Year Member
I have leopards and cresteds. I'd recommend either... both are pretty easy to take care of and are lots of fun!

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Thanks guys - I'll tell Nick he can only have a crested then hahaha. We'll see how it goes! Thanks again :)

Oh and by the way Anja, they are just so lovely looking and cute !!!!

BigBiscuit

5 Year Member
Iowa, U.S.
Those are some cute critters. I was trying to explain to my four year old that those were geckos, like the Geico commercial, but he kept protesting saying that they weren't green.

Status
Not open for further replies.