Creating the perfect enclosure for Greta

Harry and Greta

Location (City and/or State)
LONDON
Hi everyone ☺️

Last week I got my Western Hermann Greta, I've already gotten some wonderful advice from everyone on here so thought I could get some extra tips about creating the perfect enclosure.

She's in a 3ft by 2ft tortoise table which is currently looking quite bare - I've got a couple of safe plants plus a little log and some slate tiles on the way to jazz up the place and hopefully make it a little more stimulating for her - and am going to build her a little hide out of an old plastic pot this afternoon. I was just wondering if anyone had any tips of tricks that they've found their little torts have particularly liked, or any interesting additions to their enclosures that have had a positive effect?

Thanks so much in advance ?

Harriet

CharlieS2020

Location (City and/or State)
Ontario
Hi everyone ☺

Last week I got my Western Hermann Greta, I've already gotten some wonderful advice from everyone on here so thought I could get some extra tips about creating the perfect enclosure.

She's in a 3ft by 2ft tortoise table which is currently looking quite bare - I've got a couple of safe plants plus a little log and some slate tiles on the way to jazz up the place and hopefully make it a little more stimulating for her - and am going to build her a little hide out of an old plastic pot this afternoon. I was just wondering if anyone had any tips of tricks that they've found their little torts have particularly liked, or any interesting additions to their enclosures that have had a positive effect?

Thanks so much in advance ?

Harriet
hi jsut a simple thing you could add is some rocks. ive got some in my estern hermans cage and she loves walking on them. i jsut got them from outside and gave them a really really good wash so they where fully clean. ive also read you can give your tortoise ping pong balls in there cage i have one in charlies cage sometimes she will push it around but other times she acts like it isent there. hope this helps you! Charlie