Craigslist

AquaIce

Location (City and/or State)
Dunlap, IN
I should have never looked on here :mad: Keeping a whole clutch of baby Sulcatas in a tank with only newspaper and then claim that only experienced people who know how to take care of them need inquire? With pictures of them feeding and just huddling in corners on news paper? Ugh..... I know, I know, I have had quite a few exotics in my time and people are just plain stupid, but it makes me so mad when I see people, hypocrites just out for money makes my freaking blood boil!!!! Ok rant over lol

Bee62

Germany
I should have never looked on here :mad: Keeping a whole clutch of baby Sulcatas in a tank with only newspaper and then claim that only experienced people who know how to take care of them need inquire? With pictures of them feeding and just huddling in corners on news paper? Ugh..... I know, I know, I have had quite a few exotics in my time and people are just plain stupid, but it makes me so mad when I see people, hypocrites just out for money makes my freaking blood boil!!!! Ok rant over lol
A link to the craiglist ?
You are right. People do all for money and animals have to suffer.

AquaIce

Dunlap, IN
New York
An add near me... I dont know if it's the currents owners fault but the fact that he is overcharging for a mistreated animal rubes me the wrong way. If I had the resources I would offer him half his price just to try and give him a better life.

https://buffalo.craigslist.org/pet/d/sulcata-tortoise-12inch-or/6459169435.html

AquaIce

Dunlap, IN

Tim Carlisle

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Cincinnati, OH

Bee62

Germany