Cowboys Vs Giants?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishnu2

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Gran Pulse
Soooo, who will take this one? First game of the season any opinions? :) My favorite team is playing and I am stoked! :D

Meggers

5 Year Member
Cowboys just cause half my family is a fan, but I'm a Arizona cardinal fan.

Eweezyfosheezy

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Meggers said:
Cowboys just cause half my family is a fan, but I'm a Arizona cardinal fan.

Thats what I'm talking about! Cardinals all the way! I'm a vikings fan as well (my family is from Minnesota but I grew up in AZ).

I hope the Giants win personally, I HATE the cowboys!

I'm just ecstatic football is back!!!

Arizona Sulcata

10 Year Member!
Mesa, AZ
Go Cardinals!! Haha had to turn it into a Cardinal post... But I agree, HATE the cowboys.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Professional football sucks now .....give me those days back with Dan Fouts , Roger Staubach, Tarkenton, Griese, Bradshaw, Dorsett, Billie white shoes johnson ...Foreman...Lynn Swan ...
Larry Csonka.....just to name a few ... "REAL MEN PLAYING REAL FOOTBALL" !~ :D

Thank Goodness For the Torts.....;)

JeffG

5 Year Member
Arizona
N2TORTS said:
Professional football sucks now .....give me those days back with Dan Fouts , Roger Staubach, Tarkenton, Griese, Bradshaw, Dorsett, Billie white shoes johnson ...Foreman...Lynn Swan ...
Larry Csonka.....just to name a few ... "REAL MEN PLAYING REAL FOOTBALL" !~ :D

Thank Goodness For the Torts.....;)

Loser. :p

Who cares about the Cowboys and Giants? They both suck. I am happy to see that I am not the only Cardinals fan here! For years I have felt like I'm the only one!

Vishnu2

5 Year Member
Gran Pulse
I am rooting for my boys all the way tonight. I hope they take the win back to Dallas with their heads held high. :D

Nixxy

5 Year Member
New Hampshire
I love Cowboys and am glad they won. The team looks absolutely great this year.

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
I always chose my teams based on mascots ;) I married a huge Patriots fan though...As a former cowgirl ( reining and cutting ) I've always had a soft spot for the Cowboys!

Vishnu2

5 Year Member
Gran Pulse
Always happy to see Cowboys fans! Thanks Nixxy and Pugsandkids for your support!

Nixxy

5 Year Member
New Hampshire
pugsandkids said:
I always chose my teams based on mascots ;) I married a huge Patriots fan though...As a former cowgirl ( reining and cutting ) I've always had a soft spot for the Cowboys!

I can sort of relate. Almost all my friends are Pats fans, and almost all my family as well. Living in New England, that's a given.

Fortunately, being a Cowboys fan is generally not a big deal. It's a different conference, and I know quite a few folks who prefer them for that conference.

I like having a favorite of both AFC and NFC, but in the end, I'm a Cowboys fan. I have a soft spot in my heart for the Dolphins...They have such a good history..Marino..the perfect season..the Ace Ventura movies..But boy, they have been lousy as of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.