Cowboy Ken's Turtles?

lvstorts

10 Year Member!
All,
I've heard though the grape vine that some folks in the Northwest are going to help take care of Cowboy Ken's turtles while he's healing.

I wanted to let you all know that I have another tort being transported from Portland to the Tri Cities via private airplane on Sunday. If any of Ken's animals can get to the meeting point in Portland I'm happy to house them temporarily until whoever is taking them can pick them up.

Let me know if I can help.

Jodie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Spokane Valley WA
Thank you! I don't know who all may be involved in this. I am fostering his Russians and 1 of the large Sulcatas. We are picking them up this Saturday. We are also picking up the pancakes, and taking them to Tina. If anyone in this area can help with the others, we could possibly help with transport too.

Jodie

5 Year Member
Spokane Valley WA
Morgan is his daughter. She has an account here, @morganshaw and would welcome any help. There are 7 other Sulcatas. 2 large, over 35 pounds, 2 less than10 pounds, 2 15ish pound and a baby sulcata. I don't know sexes. Weights are guesses.
I feel bad only being able to help a little. 1 Sulcata is all I think I can handle though. Could certainly bring some of the others to you though if you want.

lvstorts

10 Year Member!
If I could get more details I may be able to help with the Sulcatas. I'm getting stuck with 2 this winter that I didn't plan on and I'm converting a 10x12 foot shed to house them. In theory, I could house others but I need to know sizes and sexes to determine if I have space.

Can you help with that or should I contact his daughter?

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
I am available for frequent transport between Eugene - Portland - TriCities - Spokane because of travel for wedding photography. Unfortunately I can't ask my boyfriend to watch over more critters while I am traveling for work or I would fill our barn with them. He has a hard enough time keeping everyone on the right diets.

Jodie

5 Year Member
Spokane Valley WA
If I could get more details I may be able to help with the Sulcatas. I'm getting stuck with 2 this winter that I didn't plan on and I'm converting a 10x12 foot shed to house them. In theory, I could house others but I need to know sizes and sexes to determine if I have space.

Can you help with that or should I contact his daughter?
She doesn't know details on the tortoises. I know one of the smaller ones is male and pretty sure one of the medium ones is male. Like I said though I will be there Saturday. If you want to PM me your number, I can call you when there, and do my best to fill in the blanks. I am assuming of the 3 large one, there is a male and 2 females. I know he has hatched eggs. I intend to take the male, so I won't have nesting issues.

lvstorts

10 Year Member!
She doesn't know details on the tortoises. I know one of the smaller ones is male and pretty sure one of the medium ones is male. Like I said though I will be there Saturday. If you want to PM me your number, I can call you when there, and do my best to fill in the blanks. I am assuming of the 3 large one, there is a male and 2 females. I know he has hatched eggs. I intend to take the male, so I won't have nesting issues.

I'll PM you. Thanks.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
let's keep this thread on topic please we will stipulate that we would all like to help and it is great and fantastic okay? :) further posts not related will be deleted

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Suburban-life in Salem, Oregon
foster homes for his Sulcatas.
I'm, surprisingly, back on me feet and all healed up, according to those with all the letters after their names say. I've been in solid contact with Jodie in regards to "Sully" the male sulcata she fostered for me while I was down and out as well as the handful of Russians she was fostering and she has most graciously accepted my blessings at adopting all of them. I've left a phone message and email with Tina relating the same in regard to the pancake/pancakes she has as well.
What I'm lacking here with all of this is Teres/@ lvstorts contact information. I've tried the numerous email addresses I have for her, every other day for better than a week and have received no response from her. I have a new email address and so I've included my old one in the subject line, as well as my handle, Cowboy_Ken to help by pass a spam filter and still nothing. If anyone could PLEASE help me with this via a PM that would be most helpful.
My exwife is deliberately with-holding the information from me.
And thanks all, for your prayers, love, and well wishes directed towards me while I was down and out going through my bodies recovery. ❤️

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I'm, surprisingly, back on me feet and all healed up, according to those with all the letters after their names say. I've been in solid contact with Jodie in regards to "Sully" the male sulcata she fostered for me while I was down and out as well as the handful of Russians she was fostering and she has most graciously accepted my blessings at adopting all of them. I've left a phone message and email with Tina relating the same in regard to the pancake/pancakes she has as well.
What I'm lacking here with all of this is Teres/@ lvstorts contact information. I've tried the numerous email addresses I have for her, every other day for better than a week and have received no response from her. I have a new email address and so I've included my old one in the subject line, as well as my handle, Cowboy_Ken to help by pass a spam filter and still nothing. If anyone could PLEASE help me with this via a PM that would be most helpful.
My exwife is deliberately with-holding the information from me.
And thanks all, for your prayers, love, and well wishes directed towards me while I was down and out going through my bodies recovery. ❤️
Good to know you're fully back, Ken. :)
And the best of luck contacting that member. Sorry, I don't know her.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Suburban-life in Salem, Oregon
What I'm lacking here with all of this is Teres/@ lvstorts contact information. I've tried the numerous email addresses I have for her, every other day for better than a week and have received no response from her. I have a new email address and so I've included my old one in the subject line, as well as my handle, Cowboy_Ken to help by pass a spam filter and still nothing.
And still nothing regarding my tortoises. Really? No one?

TurtleBug

10 Year Member!
What I'm lacking here with all of this is Teres/@ lvstorts contact information. I've tried the numerous email addresses I have for her, every other day for better than a week and have received no response from her.

Have you tried contacting her through her Facebook page (Northwest tortoise)?