1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Cowboy Ken's torts (temp homes needed)

Discussion in 'Regional Topics & Requests' started by lvstorts, Aug 16, 2015.

Help Support Tortoise Forums by donating:

1. lvstorts

lvstorts Active Member 5 Year Member

I've been in contact with Karen, Ken's wife, and she's asked for help in finding the last 2 Sulcatas a foster (this is not an ownership or adoption situation) home for the winter. Please see my web site www.northwesttortoise.org or my FaceBook page for details and contact information.

A big thanks goes out to Jodie for delivering me 5 of his Sulcatas while taking all of his Russians herself. Additionally thanks Jodie for bringing the Pancakes to Tina as well. This effort crossed Spokane, Eugene, Tri-Cities and Walla Walla. These girls (and Jodie's husband) deserve a huge thanks!

Moderators: this is not a well read section of the forum. If you see another area where this may get more visibility, but still be within the rules, please move as appropriate.
  2. Jacqui

Jacqui Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises Moderator 10 Year Member!

Location (City and/or State):
    A Land Far Away...
    (These ads do not appear for registered members.)
    Any luck yet?
  3. CourtneyG

CourtneyG Active Member 5 Year Member

Auburn, Alabama
    Any luck? Did something happen to Ken?
  4. leigti

leigti Well-Known Member 5 Year Member

southeast Washington
    Update: there is still one 30+ pound male sulcata that needs fostering for the winter. If you can help please contact Northwest tortoise.org website or on Facebook. Donations are also being accepted to help with the cost of fostering. The "donate" button is located on the left side of the page. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    Angel Carrion likes this.
  5. mike taylor

mike taylor Well-Known Member 5 Year Member

Yes KEN was in a car crash . He is OK but needs help caring for his animals .
    leigti likes this.