Cowboy Ken's torts (temp homes needed)

lvstorts

10 Year Member!
I've been in contact with Karen, Ken's wife, and she's asked for help in finding the last 2 Sulcatas a foster (this is not an ownership or adoption situation) home for the winter. Please see my web site www.northwesttortoise.org or my FaceBook page for details and contact information.

A big thanks goes out to Jodie for delivering me 5 of his Sulcatas while taking all of his Russians herself. Additionally thanks Jodie for bringing the Pancakes to Tina as well. This effort crossed Spokane, Eugene, Tri-Cities and Walla Walla. These girls (and Jodie's husband) deserve a huge thanks!

Moderators: this is not a well read section of the forum. If you see another area where this may get more visibility, but still be within the rules, please move as appropriate.

leigti

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
southeast Washington
Update: there is still one 30+ pound male sulcata that needs fostering for the winter. If you can help please contact Northwest tortoise.org website or on Facebook. Donations are also being accepted to help with the cost of fostering. The "donate" button is located on the left side of the page. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.