Covid-19 Coronavrius Lockdown

seanang168

10 Year Member!
Amid this lockdown, I am concerned about being taken away for quarantine because there would be no one care for my stars. Stay safe everyone

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Amid this lockdown, I am concerned about being taken away for quarantine because there would be no one care for my stars. Stay safe everyone
Here and in most other places, the quarantine is in your own home. I'm sure that's how it is there too. No country had enough space to take in people to quarantine them.

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
No need to worry- worst case is the force you to physically stay in your house at not leave for any circumstance other than in an Ambulance. THe extra space available is being used to house non-lifethreatening medical patients that are COVID NEGATIVE. Special care must be taken to set up for facilites that will house POSITIVE patients. I am not saying ignore Big Brother, but right now they are busy with getting caught unwares with their pants down at their ankles!

seanang168

10 Year Member!
Here and in most other places, the quarantine is in your own home. I'm sure that's how it is there too. No country had enough space to take in people to quarantine them.
I mean taken away for the real thing. I think my pets would die. Because probably no one would want to visit my place too

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I mean taken away for the real thing. I think my pets would die. Because probably no one would want to visit my place too
Find a local animal rescue. Call them and ask them if they would take in or find someone to care for them if something were to happen to you with the virus. Then write a note giving the info of the animal rescue and asking whoever finds your note to please call them. Keep a copy of the note with you and one in a place easily found just incase.
If your tortoises live outside with natural grazing then maybe put in a couple very large watering dishes and keep them filled. You could still contact an animal rescue or a neighbor to keep the water filled.