Couple of Pictures and Weight for my Cherry Head ^_^

KTyne

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Chilliwack, BC
Here is a couple of photos of my tortoise from just now during and after her bath time! Love to see those growth lines, makes me happy! Lol.
And am I correct to think that she is just about at a good weight? I did a formula from the Tortoise Library site that came out to 202 grams being her ideal weight at 4 inches. :) Sound right?

Love this girl so much! <3

lismar79

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
I do not know much about cherries, but she sure is pretty:)

pfara

10 Year Member!
Maryland
So far, so good! I use the ratio, too. Just try not to get too obsessed with the numbers. As long as the weight keeps increasing, you're golden. She's definitely adorable. Wait until her personality starts coming through :D

KTyne

5 Year Member
Chilliwack, BC
Thank you guys! I love this girl so much ^_^ She is quite shy but she has shown me her lovely personality so far, but I am still getting to know her. :)

pfara

10 Year Member!
Maryland
Thank you guys! I love this girl so much ^_^ She is quite shy but she has shown me her lovely personality so far, but I am still getting to know her. :)

Just wait til she gets a few years older. I hear that they can get to be puppy-like and chase you around for food and head rubs. I only have one so far that likes to consistently chase my hand around when I mess with the enclosure. They're still pretty hilarious, though.

KTyne

5 Year Member
Chilliwack, BC
I can't wait for her to be full-grown! I definitely think she will bloom more and become more outgoing and used to us as the years go by, for sure! ^_^

Redstrike

10 Year Member!
New York
Nice smooth growth you have going there, good looking little hard-top!

KTyne

5 Year Member
Chilliwack, BC
Thanks! I can't take credit for it though since I've only had her since November 29th. :p