Cooter.

DoubleD1996!

Location (City and/or State)
Memphis
Someone decided to keep me company during renovations...or escape. This is my big girl MO and she is the friendliest turtle I own (unlike her mate). Currently I'm ripping down the old pin section by section and putting up new boards and making more space for egg laying. It's incredible how docile and social this species is. If you can provide the space, I highly recommend. She spent the entire winter dug into the mud and underneath leaves as a buffer at the bottom of the pond, and she, along with the other turtles, are starting to bask frequently. I'm hoping to get some painted turtle's this year, so if anyone out there is looking to rehome a pair I'm a message away. Can't wait to start feeding these guys soon.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210314-195611_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20210314-195611_Video Player.jpg
    630 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20210314-195623_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20210314-195623_Video Player.jpg
    505.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20210314-195652_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20210314-195652_Video Player.jpg
    477.9 KB · Views: 19

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Ga
Someone decided to keep me company during renovations...or escape. This is my big girl MO and she is the friendliest turtle I own (unlike her mate). Currently I'm ripping down the old pin section by section and putting up new boards and making more space for egg laying. It's incredible how docile and social this species is. If you can provide the space, I highly recommend. She spent the entire winter dug into the mud and underneath leaves as a buffer at the bottom of the pond, and she, along with the other turtles, are starting to bask frequently. I'm hoping to get some painted turtle's this year, so if anyone out there is looking to rehome a pair I'm a message away. Can't wait to start feeding these guys soon.
I've got a female slider named "Moe"