Convention questions

jsheffield

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Westmoreland, NH
I live in New Hampshire and would love to go to a reptile-centric convention this fall or winter... are there any in the northeast or mind-atlantic states that people know of and can recommend?

Thanks,

Jamie

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
What dose it cost to attend?
I don't remember, but its not much. Something like $80 or $100, but that includes a nice lunch on Friday, a field trip on Wednesday, and bagels, muffins and coffee on Thursday and Friday morning. Plus ice water all day too.

The prices should be on the TTPG website. If you are planning on going, PM me and I'll give you the name of a great hotel nearby. Safe, free breakfast, and very close to the venue for about a third of the price.

Scroll down and click on the "Download Registration" button. http://ttpg.org/conferences.php

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
November I may go, I always wanted to go!

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
if NYC is not too far away, every year the New York turtle and tortoise society has an annual seminar, and an annual show, as well as monthly meeting fall through spring. Great group of people.

On some kind of rotating basis there is a semi regular annual meeting of people who study diamond back terrapins. Sometimes south, but also north east coast.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Anyone know the registration cut off for ttpg?
Most years I register at the front desk on the first day of the conference.

This year, I already sent in my registration. This will be the tenth annual TPG conference. I hope we are doing something special.