Not open for further replies.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Isa got married this past Saturday! Here's a picture of her from the forum a couple years ago:

Isa.jpg

I'll bet she made a beautiful bride!!

1210244i25cbp6vu3.gif

2191092yph0dinlux.gif

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Isa I didn't know that you were getting married already. Congratulations to you both. Now bring on those pictures! :D

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Awww Thank you everyone :D
We got back from our honey moon yesterday :D. Our wedding day was amazing, it was the most beautiful day of my life!!! We were so happy!!! Everything went perfectly! The dress was sooo heavy and since my first surgery in February, I never cary heavy bags, I do not dance, I do not run, I do not take long walk... So I was kind of scared BUT I had no problem with the heavy dress, I walked for like 1.5 hours for the pictures in a park I EVEN JOGGED for some pictures and I danced all night long :D:D I could not believe that myself! I will show you some pics as soon as a friend or a family member or the photographer send me some lol. For the honeymoon, we went to the montains (to a city called charlevoix) I took some pictures I will download them and show them to you guys, it was amazing, beautiful, peaceful... I tell you I did not want to get back! I have to admit that I missed Hermy and Pop very much! My parents stayed at my place to take care of them while I was away so I was not worried at all :)

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
I'm so happy for you and your new husband Isa. Now you are one little family with your tortoises. I'm so happy your wedding day was beautiful and I can't wait to see all of the pictures of you and your husband. :D

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Thank you Candy :D
While we were in the montains, there was a store full of paints, we got him and we bought 2 of them for the kitchen. When we were paying, we started to talk to the lady (the painter) and we asked her if she could do a paint of Hermy and Popcorn if we send her some pics of them, she said yes :D She is comming in Montreal in October to see her daughter so she will bring the paint with her :D I can't wait to see it, I will post a pic of it when I get it!

Madortoise

5 Year Member
Congratulations! Wishing you the best of what marriage get to offer.

Traveller

5 Year Member
Ontario, Canada
Congratulations Isa..............wishing you all the happiness in the
world as you start a new chapter.
Cheers Sue

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ISA !!!!!!
Now you are MRS Isa :) OOOOOO Im so excited for you my friend. I cannot wait to see all your wedding pics and honeymoon pics.
Im so so sorry this msg was so delayed, doesn't mean I dnt like you hehehee, I've just been totally busy and crazy out of it lately !

Status
Not open for further replies.