CONGRATULATIONS 2017 CALENDAR CONTEST WINNERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Louisiana, USA
We've already decided to take matters more into our (moderators) hands for the next calendar contest. And since we will be having the pictures sent to US instead of to Josh, we will be able to enlist more help of the kind you're suggesting.
#15 Is my Eastern Hermann's, Elsa Elizabeth. But she didn't make the calendar, so I'm not clear why the info on her is needed...

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Ha i missed the whole thing!!! oops!! :(

Funny, I was just thinking, "Cripes! We have SO many 2017 calendar threads." How on earth did you miss it? Oh well...there's always next year.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Ok...here's how it works: Tyler Stewart of tortoisesupply.com will make a credit to each winner's account, so in order for all you winners to claim your prize, you have to go to tortoisesupply.com and make an account. If you already have an account, that's good. I will be sending Tyler a list of the winners and the value of their win, and in order to do that, I'll need your real name and email address. Please send me that info in a private message.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I just realized not all of you might know who gets a prize. Well, this year, EVERY MONTH gets a prize.

1st Place gets $100 credit to TortoiseSupply.com!
2nd Place gets $50 credit to TortoiseSupply.com!
3rd Place gets $25 credit to TortoiseSupply.com!
4th through 12th Place gets $10 credit to TortoiseSupply.com!

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
I just realized not all of you might know who gets a prize. Well, this year, EVERY MONTH gets a prize.

1st Place gets $100 credit to TortoiseSupply.com!
2nd Place gets $50 credit to TortoiseSupply.com!
3rd Place gets $25 credit to TortoiseSupply.com!
4th through 12th Place gets $10 credit to TortoiseSupply.com!
How cool is that! I think the last time I ever won anything in my life was when I was about 8 years old when a bunch of us kids were at a Christmas event at school, and I won the raffle for a huge doll. The doll was almost as large as me, or at least that's how I remember it:p

CathyNed

5 Year Member
Mayo, Ireland
Funny, I was just thinking, "Cripes! We have SO many 2017 calendar threads." How on earth did you miss it? Oh well...there's always next year.
I know! Icant believe it either! I've started back at work and have just been out of the loop lately!! we'll start practising our beauty shots for next year!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
There are so many threads for the 2017 calendar that I can't remember if there's on specifically for you winners. Anyway...I said I'd keep you updated on your prize situation...I've received the info on all the prize winners and have emailed it to tyler just now. It's up to you all now to make sure you open an account at tortoisesupply.com so that Tyler can give you your prize as a credit to the account.

Thank you all for participating in the contest. It was fun and I really enjoyed seeing all the pictures. Keep us in mind for next year's contest, and practice taking pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.