Congrats to our T-Shirt design contest winner, DeanS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
Congrats to DeanS, the winner of our TFO T-Shirt Design Contest! Dean's image is shown below. He hinted at adding a drawing of the tort's rear end to the back of the shirt. If that is added, both versions of the shirt will be available.
Thanks for everyone's participation!
219xbev.jpg

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
Nice design, I love the idea of a tort butt on the back!

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Thanks and YES! There will be an alternate version! Josh, chances are that I'll hand you the original at the Pomona show! Ah! And I see that this is my 500th post! Thanks to EVERYONE who voted for Aladar and thanks to EVERYONE who participated. That's 2 contests in a row, so I'm gonna step down for awhile...and give someone else a chance:p

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
I vote "Yes!!" on the tort behind on the back. Once it's there I'll order one. :D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Congrats, Dean!!! No need to "step down"...... when you've got such a photogenic group of torts, you just gotta' show them off.

movealongmosey

5 Year Member
Cincinnati Ohio
It's a really awesome drawing Dean, to the victor goes the golden tortoise! Oh yeah, I forgot there wasn't a prize.
A GOLDEN TORT WOULD BE AWESOME! :D

khanvict

5 Year Member
DeanS said:
Thanks and YES! There will be an alternate version! Josh, chances are that I'll hand you the original at the Pomona show! Ah! And I see that this is my 500th post! Thanks to EVERYONE who voted for Aladar and thanks to EVERYONE who participated. That's 2 contests in a row, so I'm gonna step down for awhile...and give someone else a chance:p

good work and congrats but where'd your competitive spirit go? i say go for the 3peat next time around.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
movealongmosey said:
It's a really awesome drawing Dean, to the victor goes the golden tortoise! Oh yeah, I forgot there wasn't a prize.
A GOLDEN TORT WOULD BE AWESOME! :D

Actually, I've got a golden tortoise:D

Status
Not open for further replies.