Confessions of a Turtle Wife"-Anita-Salzberg

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Suburban-life in Salem, Oregon
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1464568131.183240.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0095BV3FG/?tag=exoticpetnetw-20
It's only $2.99 as an ebook/iBook and so worth it in my opinion!

This is one of those "fun to read"-"I've been there!" books. Written from the "new to tortoises/turtles" spouse point of view, it's very insightful to those of us who have always understood the attraction of our favorite cold blooded brothers and sisters. For me, this is just a plug for Allan and Anita and I'm hoping to help connect folks with them. Read it and let me know what you think.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Suburban-life in Salem, Oregon
So I’m gonna push Anita’s books once more. This one, “Confessions“ is a very fun read. We’ve all been there/here and trust me, y’all have many laughs reading it. Here’s the description blip about it:
“ A lighthearted look at how one woman learned to laugh at and cope with her spouse’s “second” passion. When Anita Salzberg marries her husband, Allen, she discovers that she’s also married his “little” turtle hobby. While sports widows merely get dragged to the stadiums or the links, the turtle wife gets hauled to the pet store, the pet wholesaler and the reptile expo. Over the course of the book and numerous improbable escapades— sheltering a snapping turtle in the bathtub, ogling turtles having sex on the living room floor, and searching for turtles in pet stores across America—Turtle Wife becomes turtle lover.”