Status
Not open for further replies.

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tennessee
DeanS

RE: Concentric WHITE Diamond Back Terrapin
Absolute beauty you got there...I'd hang on to him if I were you.

Thanks ALL!

Dean about a year ago I acquired 4 of these beauties hoping to get a pair/trio. Six monthe into it one had grown to almost 2x the size of the other 3 and was picking on them to the point of drawing blood! "She" is now in Jacqui's care.

I'd hang on to him if I were you. [ you say ].. They're in the 55g stock tank that should be o.k. for a pair maybe trio. Soooooo.. I have to find a home for one of the 3. And I know I'm keeping the smaller one of the 3.

These are the 2 I've had to choose from.. what a dilemma huh?

1DBTDuo.jpg

NERD

Macheteslaststep

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
NJ
They look like my Onyx :D I have a white concentric and a blue concentric. Although I lucked out and got two males lol. Good luck choosing!

Saranna

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Redfoot NERD said:
DeanS

RE: Concentric WHITE Diamond Back Terrapin
Absolute beauty you got there...I'd hang on to him if I were you.

Thanks ALL!

Dean about a year ago I acquired 4 of these beauties hoping to get a pair/trio. Six monthe into it one had grown to almost 2x the size of the other 3 and was picking on them to the point of drawing blood! "She" is now in Jacqui's care.

I'd hang on to him if I were you. [ you say ].. They're in the 55g stock tank that should be o.k. for a pair maybe trio. Soooooo.. I have to find a home for one of the 3. And I know I'm keeping the smaller one of the 3.

These are the 2 I've had to choose from.. what a dilemma huh?

1DBTDuo.jpg

NERD

Gotcha! Didn't realize there were more than one...now, the logical thing is to separate them...VERY BEAUTIFUL...the lot!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.