commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.

*~*sully_girl*~*

5 Year Member
Has anyone else seen the super cute sully baby in that kids toy commercial?? IT'S ADORABLE!!! I got all excited this AM when I looked up to see that baby on my tv ^_^

mattgrizzlybear

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
NE Ohio
It was cute. It was the skylanders giants commercial. I actually want it for christmas!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Got quite a chuckle out of the little guy trying to take a bite off the monster's leg!

Jim in Merced CA

5 Year Member
Cute tort. Although I don't really get what he has to do with the commercial. Sort of random.

lovelyrosepetal

5 Year Member
Oklahoma
I doubt it was one of Tom's but I wondered that also. I figured if it was one of Tom's he would let us know because it has a sulcata in it. :D Tom, Was it one of yours?

scottishscott

5 Year Member
I just saw this tonight. How cute is this. As said earlier,I don't know what he has to do with the toys,but who cares. It's a baby tort!!!!!!!!

chase thorn

10 Year Member!
Colorado Springs, CO
uh oh... "Mommy! I want one of those for Christmas!"

sure it's as light as a strawberry then... but in a couple years, you will have a REAL monster in your backyard!

Biff Malibu

5 Year Member
Los Angeles
I saw that commercial about 4 months after having a hatchling and jokingly said they're mainstream now.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
lovelyrosepetal said:
Tom, Was it one of yours?

I don't think so, but sometimes they go do jobs while I am on other jobs. I have been completely swamped the last three months or so... 7 days a week and double checking more than I ever have in my entire career. Some of my older ones did a job recently, but I don't know if it was a commercial or TV show. My adult males did a Sonic commercial a few months ago, but I never saw it or heard anything about it. The two Sonic guys were on a road trip and the big tortoise was in the middle of the road. It might not have even aired. That happens sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.