Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Virginia
I do hope you feel better ☺️

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Ok I went, I freakin hate that stuff...they took 5 gallons of blood. They made me pee in a cup, then I hadda take off my bra for chest ex rays.

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
Ok I went, I freakin hate that stuff...they took 5 gallons of blood. They made me pee in a cup, then I hadda take off my bra for chest ex rays.
But what did they do for your foot?? ?
I think you're fibbing so we don't keep after you. If your foot is really infected, you need to go! Today!⚕

We love you, Maggie! ❤ Too much awful stuff is happening in our world right now. Don't you be a part of that!

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey

what does all of that have to do with yer foot????
$$$$$$???

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
what does all of that have to do with yer foot????
$$$$$$???
Some of the blood tests were to find out the type of infection and other stuff. So they took chest xrays for something else, and an MRI of my foot to see how far in the puncture wound is and how far the damage is, as the black swelling is over the base of my toes and so the damage to nerves and tissue went deeper and wider than the initial puncture. The biggest part of the blood draw was to keep track of some stuff going on. I certainly will tell ALL of TFO my phyisical woes in detail when we hear back from the lab...lol

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
We hope you feel better soon! Yes that is Ink, bringing you flowers and a laugh ?. Picture is from 2008.Screenshot_20210125-163845.png

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I also hope your foot is recovering.
If that statue is some type of smooth stone, like you mentioned, it might be repairable with some super glue or Gorilla glue if you still have the broken part(s)

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Some of the blood tests were to find out the type of infection and other stuff. So they took chest xrays for something else, and an MRI of my foot to see how far in the puncture wound is and how far the damage is, as the black swelling is over the base of my toes and so the damage to nerves and tissue went deeper and wider than the initial puncture. The biggest part of the blood draw was to keep track of some stuff going on. I certainly will tell ALL of TFO my phyisical woes in detail when we hear back from the lab...lol

did they give you pain meds at least???
Liquor ?!!!!
Liquor helps!!!! ??
Please put some warm compress on it!
No... wait .... you said that hurts too much...
Ok.... uuuummmm..... wrap it ever so softly in an ace bandage?
no....wait!..... that will be to hot ?.....
??????????

Liquor!!!!!
Liquor helps!!!!
Pour a glass of it on your foot....
Then DRINK the rest of the bottle!!
THEEENNNNN........
Crack the bottle over your head cuz ya shouldn’t be drink in’!!!!!?
What are you wacky??
Ya can’t drink if your foot is broken and other stuff is going on!!!! ???

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
I also hope your foot is recovering.
If that statue is some type of smooth stone, like you mentioned, it might be repairable with some super glue or Gorilla glue if you still have the broken part(s)

yes , I think she still has the broken parts but I think they are residing in her foot!! ?