Colin Kaepernick owns a 100-pound tortoise

Status
Not open for further replies.

robopeen

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
SF Bay Area
So smooth and pretty. Now I can't help but wonder if he is indeed a member of this forum, lol.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
This is so neat. There's something about tortoise keepers: it tells me that Colin must be a really nice man. Love this story. Oh, and thanks Evan and cwharris for sharing the story with us.

Clementine

5 Year Member
Southern, USA
It's nice to read a story about a tough guy treating his pet well - sadly it's usually the opposite these days. Guys, just so you know, girls love men who are compassionate and kind to animals. It's sexy.

mctlong

5 Year Member
SF Valley, SoCal
Clementine said:
It's nice to read a story about a tough guy treating his pet well - sadly it's usually the opposite these days. Guys, just so you know, girls love men who are compassionate and kind to animals. It's sexy.

True that!

Spn785

5 Year Member
Mid-Missouri
Clementine said:

Good to know! :D

Seejai

5 Year Member
North Dakota
I totally fell in love with him after reading the article. I think it was a combination of the awesome tortoise and the ease at which his muscles allowed him to hold it up with.... True love.

Weda737

5 Year Member
NC
I don't care who he is, that is just plain sweet. A boy and his tortoise. I love it!

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Seejai said:
I totally fell in love with him after reading the article. I think it was a combination of the awesome tortoise and the ease at which his muscles allowed him to hold it up with.... True love.

Me too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.