COLD DARK ROOM

EllieMay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
Good morning! I thought I would share some pics of the chickens, ducks, and geese this morning. They are all getting along fine . I let them out of the coop every evening for a couple hours and then just before dark make sure they are all back in safe and secure:) 635FF358-8EBF-4045-9203-E483914EFB9D.jpeg63DC4A25-66BA-46D5-BC3A-A98DDAC682B9.jpeg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Good morning! I thought I would share some pics of the chickens, ducks, and geese this morning. They are all getting along fine . I let them out of the coop every evening for a couple hours and then just before dark make sure they are all back in safe and secure:) View attachment 325284View attachment 325285
My gosh those fowl grow fast! The goslings are almost as big as their older brother!

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
My gosh those fowl grow fast! The goslings are almost as big as their older brother!
I know!!! And my little ducks are practically grown now.. another month and I will be gathering eggs!

I never thought I would do well with geese but I think now they are my favorite.. those babies are the MOST affectionate birds I have ever had!!

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
House Rehab Update - Project Butcherblock a success. We moved it this morning from our workshop over to the house & installed. Looks perfect. Another check ✅ on tasks completed.

I also installed a fancy new LED shoplight in the garage while wifey was changing out all of the old brassy/yellow door hardware with some good looking nickel/zinc knobs. All new light switch plates today too.

Brought my garden pitchfork today.....we plan to lift a few really gorgeous daffodils that we planted years ago. Gorgeous plants....so hopefully i can get a few.

Ta ta til later...

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I know!!! And my little ducks are practically grown now.. another month and I will be gathering eggs!

I never thought I would do well with geese but I think now they are my favorite.. those babies are the MOST affectionate birds I have ever had!!
Very good watch dogs too!

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
I hate 'em. It drives my blood pressure sky high.
Just did mine, I love it when they say "Donʻt move" like youʻre gonna run away with your flattened boob stuck in that horrid contraption. I can barely think never mind moving. Iʻm positive a man invented that thing - I believe an ultrasound would do the job just fine.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Just did mine, I love it when they say "Donʻt move" like youʻre gonna run away with your flattened boob stuck in that horrid contraption. I can barely think never mind moving. Iʻm positive a man invented that thing - I believe an ultrasound would do the job just fine.
I so agree!

There again, my sister claims that the female reproductive system is proof that God is a man. No woman would ever have designed it the way it is ?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Good morning! I thought I would share some pics of the chickens, ducks, and geese this morning. They are all getting along fine . I let them out of the coop every evening for a couple hours and then just before dark make sure they are all back in safe and secure:) View attachment 325284View attachment 325285
Jayden is growing as fast as the chicks ? and it looks like he's one of them. Or thinks so. Cute ?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I told the lady setting up my appointment to put it off as long as she could... and I was already a good 20 years late. She helped me out ??

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I so agree!

There again, my sister claims that the female reproductive system is proof that God is a man. No woman would ever have designed it the way it is ?
Well.. but
He improved on the second version. Just ask Ray and Mark. Happy wife happy life. We are invincible ? and despite all that extra stuff, we live a long time.?

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Good afternooning all. We have had heavy rain all day and it doesn’t look like ending any time soon.

Last night I scooped up another hedgehog with a leg injury and a couple of ticks and that one is safely at the rescue. This is the third :( The first one was put to sleep last week after it became clear that he wasn’t going to recover sufficiently to be released. The second had a broken back and was also put to sleep.

I don’t know the prognosis for this one. Send healing vibes because that’s what it needs.

I wish I knew where they were getting injured. It isn’t in my garden :( I think I shall be putting notes through neighbours doors asking them to check for hedgehog hazards.
I hope he's OK. At least he has a chance at the rescue.
Very strange that 3 have had injuries.
Do you think it could be something to do with the badgers?

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
They have certainly grown quickly!
The black one looks very comfortable with Jayden.

Jan A

Boulder, CO
And then there's the whole "stiryps" thingy. I'm not flexible. I would flunk pilates & yoga classes.