COLD DARK ROOM

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Well surprise, surprise, I got new glasses for the first time in 8 years. I cut my long hair, and so I tried to take a selfie to show ya'll. But I don't have a cell phone that takes selfies I use a camera. So here's a bad photo of me, using a camera in the bathroom. I know I'm a dumba**...don't make fun of me. hahaha. I mean it, Chubbs
View attachment 320007
View attachment 320008
I'm gonna have to rethink this...
I've done that too! Selfie in the bathroom mirror. Hey whatever works... I love ? it.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Hello everyone, just popped in to say my granddaughter Jaelynn is home from the hospital. Bleeding has stopped so quiet time and no softball tournaments for a few weeks. ?
The hardest part will probably be making her do some quiet time.? But I'm glad she's doing so much better.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Our governor lifted the state mask mandate ???
I'm going to keep wearing a mask when I need to. Ohio isn't doing that yet but I found out the cloth masks actually do work for an allergy to mown grass. I could not use the medical ones. They make me sick. So I'll be using a cloth mask from now on when needed.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Well I hate that about the pain.. hope you find some lasting relief from all of that soon!
OPO will be fine, I know it!
Well I think pain will be part of life.
Opo,s appointment is at 9:30 tonight. ?
It was the earliest app. They are open till midnight. They try to serve people who work. Opo won't be happy, but again when this happens next spring. It won't alarm me but it will be good to meet this vet. And for her to know Opo. Also I will get a weight to compare to my scale.