COLD DARK ROOM

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
I don't understand the Volvo comment...?
Language barriers ? Our Volvo is a V70 estate car... Volvo estate... I think you call that kind of vehicle a station wagon? It is very capacious and has shipped large volumes of gear as our offspring have done moves for university and subsequent homes.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
CDR Virtual vacations presents On this day 2020: Dawn on Stewart Island, after a night spent Kiwi and Owl Spotting, was beautiful. Then the wind got up and gave us a rather rough ferry crossing back to the mainland assessed as “about average” by the skipper. There were a few green passengers.
84914F6F-829C-40CB-9C9D-58472AFDC427.jpegEC1C2DDB-C4F3-455F-9912-8F29C53D0A0B.jpeg5D129486-0A9D-48A5-A522-E9A123FC0388.jpeg

Then we drove to Dunedin via the views at Nugget Point.
DF4F2AF2-AD22-48ED-8066-3A2622F7F423.jpeg16E22229-EC49-4F83-86BD-9EF4BB055E2B.jpeg2774D380-7A0F-4CC3-A3BA-CF53DC6E41CE.jpeg98EB53C1-C96E-4083-B66F-FE3C6A06C852.jpeg

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Language barriers ? Our Volvo is a V70 estate car... Volvo estate... I think you call that kind of vehicle a station wagon? It is very capacious and has shipped large volumes of gear as our offspring have done moves for university and subsequent homes.
For me it is a station wagon or a truck! 2 door cars are fun till you have to take someone and want to add more than a handbag ?

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
It's quiet because there's a lot going on. Fingers are crossed on Snoopy"s Mom being able to rescue the sulcatta from a local school; tort stealing; a fire in Medina, Ohio that burned down a shack housing 2 torts & several turtles; a kid overseas with a tort living in a plastic bowl; cat catching; lighting; Mary Knobbin; & planning the tort rescue if Snoopy's Mom needs our help. Oh, & Turentala's male puppy dog got snipped & Walker was out of his shed yesterday before 6pm.
I only missed a day and apart from the rescued torts and cat catching I've quite a bit to catch up on!

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Good morning /afternoon all.
Its a beautiful day here after the early morning frost.
My garden gets a lot of sun so it's warmed up nicely, maybe Lola will have a stroll out there later if he can tear himself away from his hide - he didn't surface until 7 pm last night.
Neighbours are out as expected.
The hubby has been sweeping and weeding outside the front of their house - and swept it all under the back of my car! ........and so it begins!!
I will return it though - I don't believe in finders keepers!!;)

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
My garden gets a lot of sun so it's warmed up nicely, maybe Lola will have a stroll out there later if he can tear himself away from his hide - he didn't surface until 7 pm last night.
The hubby has been sweeping and weeding outside the front of their house - and swept it all under the back of my car! ........and so it begins!!
Good morning,
Just wanted to say I was angry FOR YOU!
??. That is when THEY wake up to slit tires ! !!!!.....I mean...?....?....?...?

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA

At least he could sweep it to the center of the road!

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
At least he could sweep it to the center of the road!
He wouldn't let other neighbours see him doing that.
It's not a massive amount - he could easily have filled a bucket and disposed of it in their bin.
But if it's under my car they think it's no longer their problem.
It's just the sort of anti social people they are.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
He wouldn't let other neighbours see him doing that.
It's not a massive amount - he could easily have filled a bucket and disposed of it in their bin.
But if it's under my car they think it's no longer their problem.
It's just the sort of anti social people they are.

Yeah, just terrible. It’s kind of like leaf debris here on our street. Some folks tidily clean up in Fall once the majority of the leaves fall, and then nothing more (ever). There are a few of us, do it religiously. I’ll often pile up small piles on either end of road/curb that borders the neighbors. Gives them a hint. Our leaf blower does a good job at cleaning up & dispersing a lot of the mess.

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Yeah, just terrible. It’s kind of like leaf debris here on our street. Some folks tidily clean up in Fall once the majority of the leaves fall, and then nothing more (ever). There are a few of us, do it religiously. I’ll often pile up small piles on either end of road/curb that borders the neighbors. Gives them a hint. Our leaf blower does a good job at cleaning up & dispersing a lot of the mess.

I don’t know how to explains it but, I like to live in a “kept” house.
God for bit someone comes to visit!!
But really it just for me.
I like it clean , with no bugs , no old food smell, and sorta organized. Everything has its place....till it doesn’t..?
Now....to get rid of my neighbors pot smell would be great. ??

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
I like it clean , with no bugs , no old food smell, and sorta organized. Everything has its place....till it doesn’t..?

How close are your neighbors? Obviously too close for comfort!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I am laughing at this because I just know that your going to find a return method that delivers a very clear message:))

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey

I swear I know how to spell and punctuate!!!
I just write so fast Siri can’t keep up and spells as best he can. (I made him an English gentleman). What was written up too here should be sooooo corrected!
Too late now... I have to slow down...
But the. I’ll have 46 pages to read up on! ?