Location (City and/or State)
Palm Bay Fl

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
That’s when you mow the lawn at night.
Find something to interfere with sound of his drums?
Holy cow!
I am so sorry to hear that!
I was being a bit sarcastic kinda.. I did have a neighbor that would practice his drums at 3am... but he didn't bother me. Or even keep me awake. It was comforting that a young person was trying to learn something living next door to me . It helps that I like hearing good drums. I usually just went back to sleep.?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
So the birds are sticking up for you when the neighbors are loud... That's it. ?
I got to see a hawk on the hunt today for a bird. I did get a picture of him but he was in a bush trying to stay camouflaged. It's funny how much bird activity I get to see even though I live in a busy city...on a pretty busy street. They cheer me up if nothing else.?

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
It's more of the Corvallis Police Dept and Sheriff's dept, both say mine is the only red IROC in Benton County. So once somebody tells them a crazy old broad in a red Camaro...I'm toast. I certainly don't get caught because I'm stupid, now that it's been proven to me that mine is the ONLY ONE! I'd BE stupid if I continued to mess around in Benton County...
Repaint the car a different color. Then have another incident and then repaint again. ?

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
North Florida
Maybe she's just a civilized domesticated tabby. Unlike our Dilly.?
One year my cats tried to see how many of them could fit in the Christmas tree at the same time. I think it was 3 and 1/2. Any more than that, and the tree starts growling and hissing! ?

There's a reason I say my Christmas tree ornaments are self-loading!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
One year my cats tried to see how many of them could fit in the Christmas tree at the same time. I think it was 3 and 1/2. Any more than that, and the tree starts growling and hissing! ?

There's a reason I say my Christmas tree ornaments are self-loading!
Dilly would be swinging on the wires and batting the ornaments here there and everywhere it's pretty good now. He's a senior cat and thinks twice before he swings from the chandelier. We do a little tree on the hutch on top of the desk. That didn't stop him when he was a kitten. I used to get so mad at that durn cat ??

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
That’s when you mow the lawn at night.
Find something to interfere with sound of his drums?
Holy cow!
I am so sorry to hear that!
At night no he might not hear! Triumph is earned at 2 minutes past legal noise time and missing muffler on the mower. Tie off the stop bar and say sorry I gotta run the gas out! After the 4th time running out the gas he might notice