COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
This thread seems to do better with me not in it.
So, I'm off, see what's happening in a few months time.
I will do the last post of 'The Tort Who walked by Herself' when The Tidgmeister dictates.
All of you who are not very well, sick, depressed, relatives suffering and so on, I really hope things pick up for you and yours. My year has been terrible, two of my best friends dead.
I only came on here to post Bee's passing, but have loved the fun since.
Thank you.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
I will do the last post of 'The Tort Who walked by Herself' when The Tidgmeister dictates.
All of you who are not very well, sick, depressed, relatives suffering and so on, I really hope things pick up for you and yours. My year has been terrible, two of my best friends dead.
Thank you.

Days, weeks, months.... say it ain’t so. Now we have to wait for Ray’s bad jokes? Nooooooooo

Enjoy - take care - pop in & out when time permits.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Thank you.
So sorry to see you go. . . I miss you when you're not here. But I understand.

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Thank you.
Oh Adam. Wait. I have to post something

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Hello roommates. So sorry not to be here lately. I just got an unexpected delivery. @JoesMum Linda!!!!!! This is amazing!!!!! ❤❤❤❤

We were experimenting with “Victorian” Christmas flavours last year and I was complaining we couldn’t find or make a Xmas pudding and couldn’t find proper mincemeat. LOL. You roommates are amazing. Even to those of us who go AWOL every now and then.

So, are we doing a Xmas card exchange?97EFB831-FA01-42C6-9798-9B328C745BF9.jpeg

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
North Florida
Hello roommates. So sorry not to be here lately. I just got an unexpected delivery. @JoesMum Linda!!!!!! This is amazing!!!!! ❤❤❤❤

We were experimenting with “Victorian” Christmas flavours last year and I was complaining we couldn’t find or make a Xmas pudding and couldn’t find proper mincemeat. LOL. You roommates are amazing. Even to those of us who go AWOL every now and then.

So, are we doing a Xmas card exchange?
Great to hear from you, Lena!

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
North Florida
Thank you.
I'm kind of mopey about this. I think I get it (I do)... but I don't have to be happy about it. Being completely selfish here, but I don't want to have to miss you, Adam.
This has been a rotten, rubbish year, but it's been more bearable in here. Thank you. I am grateful and indebted for that.
P!ease don't make it months. I still owe you for an overpriced coffee. ?

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Just slow juiced three bags of kale, three bags of celery, about 100 mini carrots, three lemons and a few limes, a chunk of ginger. Makes about two quarts of juice that I’ll use as the 80% base of our morning “green juices”. The juices normally start with an English cucumber, maybe an orange or mandarin, some fiber, a scoop of protein powder.

Normally all of the pulp goes to the red worm composting bin, but today, i saved off the dry kale pulp, mixed in some salt & garlic pepper, pure kale juice and made a paste. Spread this paste in the dehydrator for some healthy kale wafers/chips. Should be done in a few hours.

Hope everyone’s weather is better than ours ??

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
North Florida
Just slow juiced three bags of kale, three bags of celery, about 100 mini carrots, three lemons and a few limes, a chunk of ginger. Makes about two quarts of juice that I’ll use as the 80% base of our morning “green juices”. The juices normally start with an English cucumber, maybe an orange or mandarin, some fiber, a scoop of protein powder.

Normally all of the pulp goes to the red worm composting bin, but today, i saved off the dry kale pulp, mixed in some salt & garlic pepper, pure kale juice and made a paste. Spread this paste in the dehydrator for some healthy kale wafers/chips. Should be done in a few hours.

Weather from Zeta wasn't that bad here. We had a couple of the tail end bands coming through earlier, at least one shower with heavy rain... but it's moved along pretty quick.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Thank you.
Oh no! My opinion is that this thread is very much missing one of the best parts when your absent. I am very sorry for the hurt in your heart and the loss of your friends...I wish many smiles for You, Wifey and Tidgy! Hope to read you soon!

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest

Just reading that made me feel nauseous

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
That almost brought up the foot long chili cheese dog that I drove 50 miles to get. I ate 2 there and brought home a third. I do love me some junk food
And I curse the fates that make that ok for you but not for me ???
I have to run 1/2 a mile just the keep the cheese on top of my dog!!

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Thank you.
Your last post on my thread was pretty rude, unnecessary and thoughtless.
I wish you well.
But I'm not going to miss that sort of crap.
This will be my final post in your CDR.
Feel free to stay out of mine.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Thank you.
No no no. I always enjoy when you post.?on your own thread.?