COLD DARK ROOM

EllieMay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
Good evening all
My surgery is all done and dusted.
They took a 3 cm diameter circle around the melanoma and grafted skin from my neck onto it.
I have a wound about 5 cm long with stitches on my neck and goodness knows how many stitches around the graft - I lost count after 18.
Then they put a special dressing that helps skin grafts over it all and stitched that to my face!
I am bruised and my eye has almost closed up so I look as if I have done a few rounds in the ring with Tyson, so I'm not a pretty sight. All I'm missing is the bolt in my neck and I'd have a great Hallowe'en costume.
I have to wait 2 weeks now to see if the graft has been successful - I don't know what they'll do if it isn't.
It's pretty painful and I feel as if I've been through the mill today but all your posts have helped cheer me up again so thank you for that.
Anyway I'm off to bed now so nos da and take care.
Luv and hugs Lyn.. I hope you wake up in less pain!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Is anybody interested in 2 adult Male sulcatas 1 2inch leopard and a 3 inch sulcata, and a asian box turtle aka Malaysian?
The torts would probably be one price...not much because I'm kinda need to down size alot.

Not sure if I should thread this lol
Not me but I wish you luck and good homes!

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
North Florida
Is anybody interested in 2 adult Male sulcatas 1 2inch leopard and a 3 inch sulcata, and a asian box turtle aka Malaysian?
The torts would probably be one price...not much because I'm kinda need to down size alot.

Not sure if I should thread this lol
See if @Toddrickfl1 might consider taking the Asian box turtle, maybe. I don't know if he'd have room or not. I'd consider an Asian box turtle at some point, but that's probably still a couple years or so off.

If you post it on the marketplace section, list the Asian box turtle separately.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Yes, I must confess, I did think about that.
And hot dogs.
I do like a nice hotdog with ketchup and mustard, it has to be said.
Yummy.
So this hot dog was mentioned days ago, but it stuck in my mind...so tomorrow the IROCKET and I are gonna drive the 25 miles out to I-5 and have a foot long chili dog, and curly fries, and a chocolate shake. And because this is an important trip, I washed my car in 40 degree weather, but it's lookin good

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Good evening all
My surgery is all done and dusted.
They took a 3 cm diameter circle around the melanoma and grafted skin from my neck onto it.
I have a wound about 5 cm long with stitches on my neck and goodness knows how many stitches around the graft - I lost count after 18.
Then they put a special dressing that helps skin grafts over it all and stitched that to my face!
I am bruised and my eye has almost closed up so I look as if I have done a few rounds in the ring with Tyson, so I'm not a pretty sight. All I'm missing is the bolt in my neck and I'd have a great Hallowe'en costume.
I have to wait 2 weeks now to see if the graft has been successful - I don't know what they'll do if it isn't.
It's pretty painful and I feel as if I've been through the mill today but all your posts have helped cheer me up again so thank you for that.
Anyway I'm off to bed now so nos da and take care.
Nos da, Lyn.
Hope it all heals up nicely.
And quickly.Comfort.gif