COLD DARK ROOM

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Always lots to catch up on here in the Room. Took a day off from deck building to enjoy some early Autumnal kayaking. A bit overcast, but warm gentle breezes made it a good day out.

View attachment 308558
That was interesting. I love the scenes but was that a kayak dock from way back. ??? Cool.?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Good mornynoon, Roommates! :)
As has been mentioned, today is World Mental Health Day, perhaps more important than ever this year with many people in lockdown and alone, many having lost their jobs or even relatives and friends.
I shall try sending a lot of positive messages to people today.
Well...if I admit I can't concentrate on TV to my doctor he'll think I'm nuts ?. Then I'll have to admit what I usually do. Then he'll think I'm an old lady addicted to social media so how do I win this race.??

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
I don't want to get political in any way, but this US election is everywhere, even here in Morocco.
There seems to be a Fly who is the star of the show.
Again.
Can one vote for it?
Yes a voter could write in a vote for the fly on the ballot.
I think I will write your name in.
ADAM FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!

Amron

Lancashire. England
Good morning, it's Sunday, the day of rest. It has stopped raining, hopefully it is going to the places that need some. Going to collect some chickens today from a farm that had them in barns, hope they have some feathers on them. Then my daughter and partner are calling to see us so I am cooking a Sunday lunch, lots of veggies as she is Vegan but we are having lamb. ( currently we are in lockdown so she shouldn't be coming, we will be social distancing, sitting at a large dining table)

Billna the 2

Smoaks sc
Good morning, it's Sunday, the day of rest. It has stopped raining, hopefully it is going to the places that need some. Going to collect some chickens today from a farm that had them in barns, hope they have some feathers on them. Then my daughter and partner are calling to see us so I am cooking a Sunday lunch, lots of veggies as she is Vegan but we are having lamb. ( currently we are in lockdown so she shouldn't be coming, we will be social distancing, sitting at a large dining table)
Good morning