COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Yea. It's got to be more than smuggling cheap tortoises like horsefields. I think my little guy is priceless but... the math doesn't make sense unless there's another product coming with them.
Tidgy is my little girl.
Quite seriously, I wouldn't take a million of your Pound Sterlingy things for her.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I promise!!!! I am the nicest person!
All I want is to see or make people happy!
I love to help others before myself ALWAYS!
I don’t know how I got stuck here. People are always so disrespectful to me even though I am nice to them. They take advantage of you if your nice here in NJ.
I just don’t understand why?
I am too stupid to be or want to be mean!
I love to see happy nice people. And especially ones that mind their business!
Here they just want to “out do” each other.
My house is bigger...
My job is better....
I make more money..... bla bla bla....
First question out of my new neighbors mouth to my husband was :
Where do you work?
Oh, does that pay well?
I mean ... what??? Why is that important to people? To me that is not a conversation starter.?
I would never think to ask someone such a private question at least when I’m first meeting them but that’s New Jersey.
???
I don't care where you are from.
I happen to think you are amazing.
The end.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
well said, dark lord. ?
I mean it.
The world seems to be being ripped apart by differences in politics, religion, selfishness and greed.
Most of the people I have met in fifty years of travel and fifty plus countries visited just want the same basics as I do.
A home, a job, security, an education, healthcare, entertainment and free speech.
Life's Good!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Tidgy is my little girl.
Quite seriously, I wouldn't take a million of your Pound Sterlingy things for her.
Yep I got up and got my little guy's food done the morning I fractured my knee cap. I admit I did it in a hurry before I wouldn't be able to later. That's how I knew what Yavonne did. She got up and walked.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Yep I got up and got my little guy's food done the morning I fractured my knee cap. I admit I did it in a hurry before I wouldn't be able to later. That's how I knew what Yavonne did. She got up and walked.
Oh, good grief!
How long do these things take to heal?
Is it very painful?
Do I need to fracture a kneecap to be a Roommate?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Oh, good grief!
How long do these things take to heal?
Is it very painful?
Do I need to fracture a kneecap to be a Roommate?
No you don't and I'd rather you didn't. Or anyone really. I was really lucky. My determination didn't get me in worse trouble then I was in already. The left side of my lower part of my leg feels numb inside and it's been 6 years. I'm just really glad I was able to recuperate at home without surgery. The hospital told me they can't really set a knee cap. They just do their best guestimate. That's why I keep praying for Yvonne. I so respect that lady.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Are you ok now???
Yea. It was a crazy experience. I still know it's there after 6 years but it's the other knee cap that goes through serious pain. It's ridiculous. So I don't forget it especially when someone else is going through something similar. Just a little thing done for them means a lot.?

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
North Florida
Can I get someone more familiar with sulcatas, or at least more familiar with carrot soaks, to weigh in on this thread?

Amron

Lancashire. England
I don't think cows are built for navigating difficult terrain. They're not exactly known for climbing.
I wish someone would tell the cows next to us, they keep climbing the banks to get to our pear tree, mind you that could be my fault I pick the pears and apples for them and throw them over the fence for them. They call each day for their treats?