COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
who is left may I ask oh dark lord...
No one is left.
All Agents' Missions are Terminated as of now.
Several Agents did not get caught for various reasons and I will begin the debriefings shortly.
Thank you everyone who played and those who decided not to do so, which is fine, as it was always going to be, 'If you choose to accept it." But I wanted to give everyone the opportunity.
I had a lot of fun, hope that at least some of you did too! :<3:

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
You're hitting that part of the year that they should start marking down shrubs and similar plants soon. Check out the herbs, too... If there are any still left. I don't know if your torts would be interested in things like mint, oregano, or thyme, or not. The herbs (for human consumption) wouldn't have any systemic pesticides in them.
I've been trying to think of a plant that can hang over a little angel planter that sits on top of Sapphire's indoor hut. I would probably do seeds if I knew what plant to do. So far I don't have any ideas. I think it would be so fun for him to be able to nibble something just hanging there during the winter.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
No one is left.
All Agents' Missions are Terminated as of now.
Several Agents did not get caught for various reasons and I will begin the debriefings shortly.
Thank you everyone who played and those who decided not to do so, which is fine, as it was always going to be, 'If you choose to accept it." But I wanted to give everyone the opportunity.
I had a lot of fun, hope that at least some of you did too! :<3:
I had fun. I wouldn't have missed it for the world! :(•‿•)

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
North Florida
I've been trying to think of a plant that can hang over a little angel planter that sits on top of Sapphire's indoor hut. I would probably do seeds if I knew what plant to do. So far I don't have any ideas. I think it would be so fun for him to be able to nibble something just hanging there during the winter.
Creeping Jenny, Lysimachia nummularia... I've thought about getting some for my turtles.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Agent Ed @ZEROPILOT's Mission was to post pictures of his raccoon invaders, with bonus points for unbelievable stories or using photos nicked from the web.
Mission incomplete either because he didn't choose to accept the Mission, which is fine, or because he never read the PM which would be a shame cos the Mission could have been fun.