COLD DARK ROOM

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
I had to take a nap today after 2 days of staying up late. I watched the documentary about the so called tiger king. By the time they got around to saying anything about him I was almost snoring and gave up on it. Now, I'm up because I had to take a nap.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Good mornooning all. I currently have a plumber in my kitchen trying to sort out why the waste pipes under the sink keep coming apart. Problem diagnosed as a bodge job by the plumber who worked for our kitchen fitter a few years ago. That plumber was a nightmare all the way through. :( Plumber I trust has gone to get a replacement part as a pipe has been cut too short.

Once he’s gone, I shall be heading back to the rescue withthe baby hedgehog who is currently snoozing peacefully
41B3DA7C-FC2E-44F3-BA74-3AEE56391083.jpeg

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Good mornooning all. I currently have a plumber in my kitchen trying to sort out why the waste pipes under the sink keep coming apart. Problem diagnosed as a bodge job by the plumber who worked for our kitchen fitter a few years ago. That plumber was a nightmare all the way through. :( Plumber I trust has gone to get a replacement part as a pipe has been cut too short.

Once he’s gone, I shall be heading back to the rescue withthe baby hedgehog who is currently snoozing peacefully
View attachment 307683
That is an American Plumber issue as well! Good ones are very hard to find

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I had to take a nap today after 2 days of staying up late. I watched the documentary about the so called tiger king. By the time they got around to saying anything about him I was almost snoring and gave up on it. Now, I'm up because I had to take a nap.

I would pay a lot of good money to be able to get 4 hours of uninterrupted sleep! Or just to feel like I couldn’t sleep again.... Teach me to ***** about insomnia ?

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas

View attachment 307683

The hedgehog looks pretty big... what’s your process for getting him to the release process? Any chance he will get to live near your garden?

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Good morning my friends!! It’s Wednesday:) that means I’ve made it almost a full week adjusting to new schedules, getting Jess on some type of schedule, getting back into my Work role, catching up on household duties, etc... Jess is s adjusting with her situation and is often in a serendipitous mood...:) I’m blessed..EB48C684-2368-4DCF-A4EC-EC8EB518A40F.jpeg this was Monday after her first OT appointment.. I try to keep her busy so she doesn't have A lot of time to think ?

Amron

Lancashire. England
Good morning my friends!! It’s Wednesday:) that means I’ve made it almost a full week adjusting to new schedules, getting Jess on some type of schedule, getting back into my Work role, catching up on household duties, etc... Jess is s adjusting with her situation and is often in a serendipitous mood...:) I’m blessed..View attachment 307689 this was Monday after her first OT appointment.. I try to keep her busy so she doesn't have A lot of time to think ?
Good afternoon. I wish I could get into a schedule, 56 years and I am still not there. Jess is looking very chirpy and happy, so glad she is doing well, such a freightening experience for you all.

Amron

Lancashire. England
Well hello and happy Wednesday. I have done a week of being good with my food intake, trying to beat my heat burn but woke up this morning craving dairy. I have raided the fridge, drank all the milk, eaten the yoghurt and I am now making myself a very large sandwich with butter, that stuff that Adam likes and mayonnaise. What can I have next?

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
The hedgehog looks pretty big... what’s your process for getting him to the release process? Any chance he will get to live near your garden?
It’s only a baby. Weghed 300g last night and only 280g at the rescue this morning. He, because I managed to sex him this morning, had done a horrible poo, so almost certainly got gut parasites. A poo sample was taken to check.

A full grown male hedgehog can weigh 1.2kg ... we have one in the rescue at the moment with a leg injury.

Having looked at where he was found, it’s not really a suitable release site so hopefully I will get to release him in my garden when he is well. I suspect he will be in the rescue for the winter as he is too small to hibernate properly. So, maybe next spring. I shall be keeping a close eye on him during my shifts :)

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey

View attachment 307683

good morning!

? hedgehogs ?,Plummer s,
Does your fun ever end??? ?
Poor wee soul.
I am there for you in spirit and will kick anybody in the pants that needs it.
Hope the rest of the family is doing better.
?❤️

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Yeah haha I have been on but on ghost mode lol

I hope I had make up on?? ?
Chubbs hopes he had pants on.. ?
EllieMay hopes she had her hair done or the doggies hair done..?
Carol M hopes she wasn’t snoring..?
Tidgys dad....well....Tidgys dad...hopes he didn’t propose while he was a bit knackard for his birthdayS???... ??????????
Glad ya meet ya.
Your tort is very handsome too!

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Good morning my friends!! It’s Wednesday:) that means I’ve made it almost a full week adjusting to new schedules, getting Jess on some type of schedule, getting back into my Work role, catching up on household duties, etc... Jess is s adjusting with her situation and is often in a serendipitous mood...:) I’m blessed..View attachment 307689 this was Monday after her first OT appointment.. I try to keep her busy so she doesn't have A lot of time to think ?

Good morning,
YOU ARE A ONE OF A KIND MOM!!!
The BEST!!!
Yes .. perfect keep her busy .. no time to think.
SHE LOOKS WONDERFUL!!!!!
I am ssssooooooo happy for you both.
Prayers,LOVE, and hugs ? for ya’ll.