COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
That is false advertising.....It is straight from a can. Just saying.
Hmmm.
Canned vegetables are usually processed the same day they are picked.
Your 'fresh' vegetables in your local store or supermarket may be several days old and have lost a fair amount of their vitamins..

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Shame yes, you guys have a lot of changes to make, but I have total confidence that you will do it with panache and can do anything. I wish I was close so that I could help you out. But please know that I think about you all the time and try to send you good thoughts and vibes through the air waves. Hopefully they reach you in time. I did decide NOT to use the SA post office for my good vibes because by the time you got them it would be all over.

I think the biggest hurdle for Jessica will be acceptance that she will or cannot do everything that she was able to do before. It has taken me a long time to accept that I have to ask for help (and I still don't sometimes) because of my back problems. I think that the hardest hurdle is the mental one of accepting that you cannot do everything the same way. That is not to say that you cannot do it, you just have to figure out how to do it in a different way which will work better for you.

but if you want to talk or rant and rave or just get things off your chest you are more than welcome to send me a long ranting and raving email. Love you Heather even though we are miles apart.

Sjoe that was rather soppy. But I am going to post it anyway.
This internet thing can be a killer. Trolls and monsters waiting to pounce on the unwary and foolish.
But this is the Cold Dark Room.
Number of Trolls? Zero.
Number of perverts? Zero.
Number of wonderful, kind supportive people. Lots.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Oh the usual in the CDR, people stepping on hedgehogs, the snow leopard is eating all the carrots, the Wool Spider (If she exists) is leaving tons of knitted socks, gloves, scarves etc in corner no. 9.

Willy and Chilly are still playing duck, duck goose!

Oh wait I did get lost in here for a little while the other day. It was really scary because I could not see a thing, and for some reason there were no Jellyfish to poke for some light. :eek:
Good post.
Points.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
It is always so very strange when you guys talk of it getting colder when it is getting warmer on this side. I think the birds have the right idea. You all need to migrate here for the summer and then you can go back when winter comes along.
Well, it's getting cooler here in North Africa.
Chilly 32°C

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Well well finally all caught up. Problem is that I always seems to add about 3 pages all on my own. Mmmm maybe I talk too much. Oh well suck it up folks, because I am too old to change.

It is a beautiful day here, nice and sunny. And the rain is coming on Friday and Saturday. There should a rule which says that it should rain either during the night or during working hours. Then we can get to enjoy our weekend with sun shine. I was planning to work in the side garden this weekend as I still have lots of wine bottles that were collected and need to be used. So we will see how it goes.
You didn't mention my Birthday.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
No argument here! Regarding your earlier “soppy” post.... I have always refrained using the love word too much. I use it without restraint for my children, husband, most of my family but I have always believed that people don’t take the word seriously anymore... that it’s been reduced to a common phrase or some how means less than what my heart means... I don’t feel that way about what you said, & when I say that that I love all of you here, it’s not said lightly.. I don’t participate on any kind of social media because I don’t like the drama that you always see. You all have truly become another family to me and I’m so grateful.. this year has been a real butt kicker with my dad, my son, and now this... I don’t think I would be near as strong if not for all of you.. thank you , with much love!
Love.