COLD DARK ROOM

EllieMay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
It is always so very strange when you guys talk of it getting colder when it is getting warmer on this side. I think the birds have the right idea. You all need to migrate here for the summer and then you can go back when winter comes along.
No argument here! Regarding your earlier “soppy” post.... I have always refrained using the love word too much. I use it without restraint for my children, husband, most of my family but I have always believed that people don’t take the word seriously anymore... that it’s been reduced to a common phrase or some how means less than what my heart means... I don’t feel that way about what you said, & when I say that that I love all of you here, it’s not said lightly.. I don’t participate on any kind of social media because I don’t like the drama that you always see. You all have truly become another family to me and I’m so grateful.. this year has been a real butt kicker with my dad, my son, and now this... I don’t think I would be near as strong if not for all of you.. thank you , with much love!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Sorry I disappeared last night one of our cows escaped and I had to go and fetch her. But I am here with the answer @Tidgy's Dad that Tidgy is a Greek tortoise. ?
I hope you reminded her about the green grass on the other side !!! Cows are such stubborn creatures;-)

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
No argument here! Regarding your earlier “soppy” post.... I have always refrained using the love word too much. I use it without restraint for my children, husband, most of my family but I have always believed that people don’t take the word seriously anymore... that it’s been reduced to a common phrase or some how means less than what my heart means... I don’t feel that way about what you said, & when I say that that I love all of you here, it’s not said lightly.. I don’t participate on any kind of social media because I don’t like the drama that you always see. You all have truly become another family to me and I’m so grateful.. this year has been a real butt kicker with my dad, my son, and now this... I don’t think I would be near as strong if not for all of you.. thank you , with much love!
You are most welcome and I am pretty sure we all feel the same way. ?