COLD DARK ROOM

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Richmond, VA
H
It's not the dog I thought it was. But some dogs that have lots of fur are hyper allergenic namely a Chow. Their hair and dander doesn't bother me. I guess I'm just wishing I could have a dog. But I have a lot of fun with my house rabbit too so... they are as close to you as a dog is. Maybe a little bit sassier though.
here is my 2 year old female Arabella

FF24B366-3AF9-41D3-9C49-F489D8D8D00B.jpeg

Amron

Lancashire. England
Did you check around under the rocks thingy? I'm probably wrong but it is a changing season here and getting a bit cooler. Just a thought.
My job today is moving them damn rocks, previous owner dumped them there to fill in a pond because there were newts in it and they wanted planning permission to build, it was still refused. It's going to be a big job

Amron

Lancashire. England
OK, I realize it's been a bit since we talked about men in kilts...Here is my 57 yr old son...His hair is past his waist, now I'll work on finding a hair photo. And if it wasn't here we had that kilt conversation, where was it???
View attachment 306660
Some men are born to wear kilts, some unfortunately are not, your son is the first, suits him

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Oooh he loves Jason aldean. A little more summertime.
he loves luke Brian too lol. I’ve turned him into a country music bird his owner ain’t gonna like that ??

all good with kiddies. Back at school and both not happy about it lol

Well that does it... just go on and send the bird to me!!!!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
OK, I realize it's been a bit since we talked about men in kilts...Here is my 57 yr old son...His hair is past his waist, now I'll work on finding a hair photo. And if it wasn't here we had that kilt conversation, where was it???
View attachment 306660

Well you don’t see that everyday ;-) I’ve always been jealous of men with good hair.. my brother always had the best.. he rocked the ‘Joe Dirt’ look for many years...