COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
Some of were hard core and have had life take over for a while. We keep coming back though. I have made some good friends in the CDR who I am now in touch with outside it too :) We just look like irregular visitors to the newbies. :)
Very True. I miss Lena, she was always great with her puns and for a good laugh. I definitely think she would give a few of the newbies a run for their money.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Very True. I miss Lena, she was always great with her puns and for a good laugh. I definitely think she would give a few of the newbies a run for their money.
She moved continents. Two big moves: Turkey to Denmark and then on to Canada. There’s a lot to do to establish her new life with her family :)

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
????? And I have caught all up again. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I want more back and forth banter. And nobody has given any clues to their missions yet. Well except for Cathie - But I haven't figured hers out yet. I am a bit slow when it comes to clues.

Oh Dark Lord dare I ask for clarification on a rule per chance?

If I had to guess without seeing any clues on peoples missions based on what they like or who they are - these are a few guesses I would make:

@JoesMum - To post a postcard everyday
@EllieMay - to post a pic/video or mention any one of her animals or maybe just her dogs.
@Pastel Tortie - To post or say something pertaining to grammer , spelling, english etc.
@maggie3fan - To insult @Chubbs the tegu s (Jason)
@Chefdenoel10 - To see how many points you can loose or gain
@Golden Greek Tortoise 567 - To see if you can guese if you are going to loose a point or not
@Cathie G - to post things about ducks or sitting ones
@Lokkje - To see how many times and or how quickly you can get the work SPORK used in sentences by everyone
@ZEROPILOT - To see if you can post at least one post in the CDR every day
@Yvonne G - To see how many laps you can get in every morning and then come a report it to the CDR.
@Lyn W - To see if you can post a good pun everyday in the CDR
@CarolM - To see if you can - oh wait that is me, and for me to know and you lot to find out. ?

Have an awesome day and may the odds be with you on your mission.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
????? And I have caught all up again. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I want more back and forth banter. And nobody has given any clues to their missions yet. Well except for Cathie - But I haven't figured hers out yet. I am a bit slow when it comes to clues.

If I had to guess without seeing any clues on peoples missions based on what they like or who they are - these are a few guesses I would make:

@EllieMay - to post a pic/video or mention any one of her animals or maybe just her dogs.
@Pastel Tortie - To post or say something pertaining to grammer , spelling, english etc.
@Golden Greek Tortoise 567 - To see if you can guese if you are going to loose a point or not
@Lokkje - To see how many times and or how quickly you can get the work SPORK used in sentences by everyone
@Yvonne G - To see how many laps you can get in every morning and then come a report it to the CDR.
@CarolM - To see if you can - oh wait that is me, and for me to know and you lot to find out. ?

Is that -10 for every one of those that’s wrong? ;)

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix

I’m afraid I have bad news from my front. I have never won such an amazing award before and I’m so excited that sporking is entirely my own sport and I am having a sporking good time. I’m hoping to repeat this amazing prize every month. So if you do get -10 consider yourself sporked because it is not my mission. With love, Sporky (for September).

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Send him a private message which will go to his email address. You can start a conversation with him - the same way The Dark Lord advised you of your mission. Jason should then get the message.
Mission? I didn't get a mission. But I did get a point for mentioning cheese.