COLD DARK ROOM

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
I'm the offspring of two math majors. (The English major offspring of two math majors, go figure.) I'm not sure they'd be comfortable teaching the current way math is taught now. ?

It sure was convenient to have an in-house calculus tutor when I needed it in high school, though. ?
I have A Level maths and Further maths and my husband has A Level maths too... we struggled :D However, both kids also got their A Levels in Maths and Further Maths too something went right ?

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Here is a photo of dear Sabine's resting place :
1597164129408.png
Thanks to her partner for this.
He also has kindly informed me of the animals.
Some cats are at the local animal shelter, others have gone to friends. The dogs, too.
The Greek tortoises are at the animal shelter. The Redfoots are with a friend who is a tortoise and turtle expert in Wuppertal.
The sulcatas have gone to an animal park in North-Rhine-Westphalia. The Aldabras are "in a real tortoise paradise" in Bavaria near Nuremburg. The guy there is a real tortoise freak whose animals live better than he does.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Here is a photo of dear Sabine's resting place :
View attachment 303087
Thanks to her partner for this.
He also has kindly informed me of the animals.
Some cats are at the local animal shelter, others have gone to friends. The dogs, too.
The Greek tortoises are at the animal shelter. The Redfoots are with a friend who is a tortoise and turtle expert in Wuppertal.
The sulcatas have gone to an animal park in North-Rhine-Westphalia. The Aldabras are "in a real tortoise paradise" in Bavaria near Nuremburg. The guy there is a real tortoise freak whose animals live better than he does.
A lovely spot. Hopefully her Greeks will find a good home soon. And her sheep... she was so proud of them too. We miss you dear Bee ? x

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
It sounds like some recipes are in order... or at least general guidance
I'm game. I found a couple I like but I don't think I'll use the goat cheese in it. It has such a strong lamb taste it will overpower everything. Still haven't found the Spanish recipe I used the first time that was so good.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I was sitting there talking to Opo and took a couple pics. Then when he yawned I had to get a pic. Took about 5 minutes for him to do it again. I can tell when he is about to yawn because he will drop is head first.
Once in awhile I can catch something like that. Many times it just takes some patient waiting. I get aggrevated with myself when I give up and they do it after I gave up. Little brats try to avoid getting shot.