COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
my dear man,
To begin my answer from your post I will start with the first sentience....
I have just finished reading all five pages of
“Esio Trot” (which I found fascinating) and for you to say 3 years later... you would like to be pulled from wifey is baffling to me.
I loved that story and thought you’d be swooning over getting her for almost...well....forever!?..
That being said. I am truly sorry for the things you have been through over the years . God has his own plans I can only assume.. but you still came out as one of the great ones. (As they are few and far between). The people on here ALL live for your posts (including me) and another one of your adventures! I will start to see MY life in a new light thanks to you. The smell of skunks from careless neighbors garbage
can’t be all bad, and you are correct. There are many more people with bigger problems.. I shall eat my tounge tonight for dinner..
And finally, I must admit.. I might have shot you once myself for giving me -10 pts. because I forgot your posting handle (name)..Without giving me a chance at redemption
??. Never the less... I am still so glad you came back to your cold dark room where we all feel safe...?
What a wonderful post .
You will find that I constantly mock wifey, but I read her all the comments I make and she laughs. She knows I love her absolutely unconditionally , but she also knows the way I am. Better than I do, possibly. wifey is the bestest thing that ever happened to me.
I'm very glad you enjoyed my Esio Trot. I'm going to start on Kipling's "The Tort Who Walked By Himself" in the next few days.
I think I might be back for a while. I'm a little tired of prepping fossils with pins eight hours a day.

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
North Florida
What a wonderful post .
You will find that I constantly mock wifey, but I read her all the comments I make and she laughs. She knows I love her absolutely unconditionally , but she also knows the way I am. Better than I do, possibly. wifey is the bestest thing that ever happened to me.
I'm very glad you enjoyed my Esio Trot. I'm going to start on Kipling's "The Tort Who Walked By Himself" in the next few days.
I think I might be back for a while. I'm a little tired of prepping fossils with pins eight hours a day.
I too enjoyed your Esio Trot. It was delightful! ?

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
What a wonderful post .
That sounds backbreaking.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Make sup side of things isn’t bad bad. As I have a website with the company I work for. So I do still get orders through there. Mainly from America and odd one over here. It’s the make over side of things. And the fact I can’t do my ladies house pampering party’s so the ladies can have make overs. Try the items and just have fun. Plus ask what they need to. I miss it all. My customers keep asking me when I can go back to work. One lady she wanted me to do her make up for her wedding. I couldn’t do it because of the precautions that are in place.
milk be glad when covid is over. BUT something deep down in the pit of my stomach is telling me that's not going to happen and this is the new normal for all of us
Science will find a solution.
It may take a while and even longer for it to be available to all and probably never that everyone will allow it to be used, but this will have an end. Or near enough.
Life will never be quite the same again, but, in some ways, the new normal will be better.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I read esio trot again... I remember reading it before now. Still a lovely story:). I’m glad your back for a while Adam.. it’s good to know that we may be saving your back...

I have had a glass of wine, a slice of cheese, and watched a pretty decent shark movie... not long from my pillow time I think;-)..... I hope... lol

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I can’t keep all the diseases straight, too many of them. I think it was the Spanish Flu, but don’t take my word for it. I’m just guessing.
I can't either. I believe that's what they called it then but actually lately realized it didn't originate there. I've always read virus articles anytime I see them. It goes in one eye and out the other.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I can't believe I'm chilly and it's 79°f in my living room. And I'm not sick. It's early August for heaven's sake. It's 67 outside and I do have a window cracked a little for airflow but that shouldn't be making me want long sleeves and a blanket. True temps never make sense. I probably need to nod off. Good night all.?

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
What a wonderful post .

I can’t wait!
Tell wifey hello from across the ocean for me. And Tidgy toooooo!!!!! ?

Mystic_Queen (Llaria)

England,
Yup.
@Mystic_Queen
You owe me £25 for the coffee and nibbles.
That’s one hell of an expensive coffee and nibbles. Geeeez are they coated in gold ?.
Have a tort pic instead of a sulky pumpkin ?.
Dept cleared ??

oh and pic of a red foot ornament on eBay I found WHICH I’ve ordered and hehe

Attachments

• DFA7DDD3-EEC1-4DDD-B343-7AE98EDF4E53.jpeg
    DFA7DDD3-EEC1-4DDD-B343-7AE98EDF4E53.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 6
  • C86AF691-3A50-4226-A2D2-57F048170842.png
    C86AF691-3A50-4226-A2D2-57F048170842.png
    168.3 KB · Views: 6

Mystic_Queen (Llaria)

England,
Morning all
I rang NHS direct half hour ago I’m currently waiting for a call back from a doctor. Fever up to 38.7. Not dropped during the night. It was 38.3.
My whole body is aching. Have one hell of a headache and can’t seem to focus my eyes right coz of it.
I’ll update as soon as I can.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Awww bless her. She will probs take one or two when no one watching haha.
Im ok thanks. Laid in bed feeling like complete ?.
head is thumping. Aching. Chest is tight and damn sneezes are driving me nuts.
Oh dear. Sounds like either flu or you have ( dare I say it?) Covid ( I whisper very softly). How are you feeling today?

She did not eat the roaches nor any of her crested gecko food. I will need to check again tonight if she will eat. I am hoping that she just did not feel like eating last night.

Mystic_Queen (Llaria)

England,
Oh dear. Sounds like either flu or you have ( dare I say it?) Covid ( I whisper very softly). How are you feeling today?

She did not eat the roaches nor any of her crested gecko food. I will need to check again tonight if she will eat. I am hoping that she just did not feel like eating last night.
I feel like I’ve been hit in the chest with a hammer.
not that I know what that feels like. But chest is tight. Not slept at all. Fever 38.7.
head is absolutely pounding. Feels like pressure on front of my head on left side.
Im awaiting for the duty doctor to call me back but ? it’s nothing serious. I HOPE ??