COLD DARK ROOM

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
I’m browsing eBay for wool.
I have a couple of patterns So if I pull it off then I know what I’m making for my tort friends for Xmas ??.
I usually do teddies Beanies. Blankets etc etc. So a tort is going to be interesting
You have me interested in trying my hand at it too. I love crocheting stuffies. I have to do masks for now then next project.?

Mystic_Queen (Llaria)

England,
You have me interested in trying my hand at it too. I love crocheting stuffies. I have to do masks for now then next project.?
My aunt taught me how to crochet when i was about 9. ive made no end of teddies out of hexagons. Pentagons etc. I used to do the Pom Pom blankets and rugs but got board.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Yea, lot’s of scientists are saying that this might come in 3 waves like the Spanish Flu, or was it some other disease? I can’t remember. That would suck. Person 1: “Yay! Covid’s over! Life is normal now! Person 2: Yay! Person 1: Oh no we’re in a second wave! Person 2: Oh no! 80% of the population now has COVID!
I think that's the same virus around 1920ish. I think they did call that one the Spanish flue. Then there was the Asian flue. Then there's measles and what have you. AIDS.etc...sometimes I feel like we're all in a game of Russian roulette. Which virus is gonna pick me off first? Somehow I made it this far and thankful for every day ❤️

Mystic_Queen (Llaria)

England,
To tell you the truth, I think it's always kinda shoulda been normal. This virus is very deadly and that is true but the world has really been pretty good at controlling the number of deaths so far. Can you imagine 20 million deaths worldwide for a year and again in another year later the same or more again. This is in history around 1920. Who even knows if those numbers are true totals? We have so much better conditions then they did. The guidelines are a little overreaching right now but the main ones should always have been followed. Every year the flue goes around and kills people. Stay home if you're sick. Wash your hands. Etc. Just saying.
I never go far without my sanitiser. I have bottles all over the house. I buy it in bulk.
I think it’s just a summer cold. But will see. Anyway I’m off to try get Back to sleep. So will chat to you all later. Good night ??☺️

Golden Greek Tortoise 567

Colorado Springs,CO
I think that's the same virus around 1920ish. I think they did call that one the Spanish flue. Then there was the Asian flue. Then there's measles and what have you. AIDS.etc...sometimes I feel like we're all in a game of Russian roulette. Which virus is gonna pick me off first? Somehow I made it this far and thankful for every day ❤
I can’t keep all the diseases straight, too many of them. I think it was the Spanish Flu, but don’t take my word for it. I’m just guessing.

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
OK Cheeseheads a few of my favorite starting at 12 o’clock we have our Gorgonzola and it’s Gorgonzola dolce which I like to eat with pears, then we have our men Checo cheese, then we have our Cottswald, then we have our cloth pound cheddar at 6 o’clock, and we have our delicious caveman blue and in the center our gruyere. Now that’s cheese.

Attachments

• 1EF78171-5A90-48E4-A744-5DF3684938CA.jpeg
    1EF78171-5A90-48E4-A744-5DF3684938CA.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
Actually, i don't.
It's vile as is the smell of a really ripe Gorgonzola.
But both of them taste wonderful.
Clearly I have an odd sense of smell because I happen to like the smell of Gorgonzola and it is so fabulously delicious that maybe I overlook funny smells. There is nothing better than a good strong cheese because it provides amazing flavor and enhancement to any food. Now on the other hand, Durion fruit should go off the planet earth. BlackClearly I have an odd sense of smell because I happen to like the smell of Gorgonzola and it is so fabulously delicious that maybe I overlook funny smells. There is nothing better than a good strong cheese because it provides amazing flavor and enhancement to any food. Now on the other hand, Durian fruit should go off the planet earth. ? I think it smells like dirty feet and armpits.