COLD DARK ROOM

Chubbs the tegu

Location (City and/or State)
Ma
Hey. I was out kayaking this morning. We got on the water early before the heat, and today was less overall humid. Here are a few snaps where we took our first little break, where Maryland’s West River meets the Chesapeake Bay, just a few miles south of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge.

View attachment 300027View attachment 300028View attachment 300029View attachment 300030

And one pix of my cohort paddling back into our launch spot.
View attachment 300032
Nice man! Im getting all ur thunderstorms for the last 2 days

Lokkje

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Phoenix
Hey. I was out kayaking this morning. We got on the water early before the heat, and today was less overall humid. Here are a few snaps where we took our first little break, where Maryland’s West River meets the Chesapeake Bay, just a few miles south of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge.

View attachment 300027View attachment 300028View attachment 300029View attachment 300030

View attachment 300032
Lovely

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas

View attachment 300032
Gorgeous!!! Such vibrant colors!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster

View attachment 300032
I love what your camera does not to mention the color touchups you can do on your computer. Hello.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
I love what your camera does not to mention the color touchups you can do on your computer. Hello.

The only “touchup” I usually do is to adjust BRIGHTNESS. There is lots of glare out on the water when the sun is out. Adjusting brightness enhances a lot of photos.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
The only “touchup” I usually do is to adjust BRIGHTNESS. There is lots of glare out on the water when the sun is out. Adjusting brightness enhances a lot of photos.
Well...your friend is either a double danger or usually with you kayaking. I've always seen that person in a red kayak not bl