COLD DARK ROOM

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
North Florida
Aaaagh, good hot humid morning to all. I’m sending some rain up north to @Chubbs the tegu land. I think most of this storm will be just East of us to have any impacts. Darn. Emptied my water barrels in preps for more rain! The humidity is nasty again...

Das Storm

View attachment 299636
Yeah, some of us here in Florida are having flashbacks about a tropical storm named Faye (2008). She made landfall in Florida FOUR times in 2008 and dropped enough slow moving rainfall to flood all sorts of inland places that had NEVER flooded before. Basically, if there was any kind of a basin in the landscape, Faye over-filled it.

May your Faye 2020 be a kinder, gentler, fast moving storm!

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
North Florida
The “kid” is probably 23 and just having a good time with this practical joke....stringing along s many helpful folks as he can. Hes probaly posting all of this on The “Practical Jokes & Other Forum” .com
Fine, then he's old enough play the Powerball and be on the hook for funding the TFO mentoring program! ? After we spec out a top of the line redfoot enclosure worthy of a Powerball winner...

If he's playing us, we should put him to work... Selling TFO calendars to raise money... To fund the pilot TFO mentoring program for new members who really need it! ?

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Fine, then he's old enough play the Powerball and be on the hook for funding the TFO mentoring program! ? After we spec out a top of the line redfoot enclosure worthy of a Powerball winner...

If he's playing us, we should put him to work... Selling TFO calendars to raise money... To fund the pilot TFO mentoring program for new members who really need it! ?
Wouldnt it be easier to just whoop him with a belt? ?

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Good morning Chatterbugs! I got up early and skipped the first cup of coffee and forum time so I could go ride the horse before it got too hot... now I’m getting back on track... I’m actually off today. Should be on my way to Pensacola but we had to cancel that due to Covid..? I cant really say I’m disappointed... I need the down time! I actually made an appointment to get my hair done today... it’s probably been almost a year...luckily, I wear a ball cap well ?

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
North Florida
Good morning Chatterbugs! I got up early and skipped the first cup of coffee and forum time so I could go ride the horse before it got too hot... now I’m getting back on track... I’m actually off today. Should be on my way to Pensacola but we had to cancel that due to Covid..? I cant really say I’m disappointed... I need the down time! I actually made an appointment to get my hair done today... it’s probably been almost a year...luckily, I wear a ball cap well ?
Ball cap + face mask = @EllieMay going incognito!

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Just make sure its a Patriots cap ;)

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA

Nagh....no need to “Fund” the pilot TFO mentoring program. It would be another little star tacked under your profile.
Mentoring alone is a “feel good” .... so a mentor can take pride in their ability to provide good, sound advice. Good thing Yvonne or Tom aren't on the TFO payroll - we couldn't afford them! @Chubbs the tegu - would owe us.

I see this kid asking question after question, purchasing one item after another willy nilly with no game plan. Purchasing tubs with no lids, all kinds of questions on what to feed, on lights, on CHEs. and everything in between.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Nagh....no need to “Fund” the pilot TFO mentoring program. It would be another little star tacked under your profile.
Mentoring alone is a “feel good” .... so a mentor can take pride in their ability to provide good, sound advice. Good thing Yvonne or Tom aren't on the TFO payroll - we couldn't afford them! @Chubbs the tegu - would owe us.

I see this kid asking question after question, purchasing one item after another willy nilly with no game plan. Purchasing tubs with no lids, all kinds of questions on what to feed, on lights, on CHEs. and everything in between.
OMG! You made me snort coffee all over my keyboard. "Owe us money" just did it for me!!!