COLD DARK ROOM

EllieMay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
My wife has been feeding a fox, it was a kit 2 yrs. ago. This is a picture of him now, my wife calls it Boots. It used to be three foxs, now only 2. Boots and his dad, His dad will not come this close so I can get a clear picture. View attachment 296036

I luv it! I’m excited about them starting out here.. I hope they are able to stick around.

TriciaStringer

5 Year Member
Louisiana
My husband likes the goslings to go everywhere with him. Sweetheart did not appreciate them in his yard and chased them. Eric removed them. I didn’t like that they were drinking out of the tortoise water that was freshly pooped in. I quickly cleaned all the water saucers. I’m a worse case scenario pet owner. Eric likes to fly by the seat of his pants, no worries at all. I came home to all this.

709F0996-641C-426C-89B8-1D753E92824B.jpeg

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
This last one was really clear! They didn’t have the frame at Walmart yesterday so I’ll have to check some other stores for my big collage project.. I am sure glad he enjoys it. Cause I absolutely love them.. they are so special! My sister was really quick to say that we needed to provide him with more pictures ... He’s got a real talent that’s very fun to see.
I've been wanting to see some of his funny doggy pictures for a long time. My brothers and sister are liking the change in his paintings also. The Christmas card exchange helped too. My brothers and sister love all the new subjects he's using.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
My husband likes the goslings to go everywhere with him. Sweetheart did not appreciate them in his yard and chased them. Eric removed them. I didn’t like that they were drinking out of the tortoise water that was freshly pooped in. I quickly cleaned all the water saucers. I’m a worse case scenario pet owner. Eric likes to fly by the seat of his pants, no worries at all. I came home to all this.

View attachment 296042
It would be kind of fun to watch but then your geese might lose their instinct of suspecting reptiles. I've seen geese scare off a snake by just standing over and eyeballing it. A dove did paces around my little tortoise just to see if he was a snake. S/he flew off after checking him out. I knew Saphire was safe but it was interesting to watch.?

View attachment 296042

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Years ago after one of my husband's knee surgeries (after a couple knee joint replacements he eventually had to have the joint fused, and he had a hip-to-toe cast on the leg with four or five metal rods going through from side to side). He was completely incapacitated for quite a while. I got him a "companion" bird (as a joke). . . a little baby duckling. Mr. Peeps thought of my husband as his mom, and stayed on the back of the couch all the time, right next to hubby's head. Mr. Peeps grew up to be female, and was the sweetest, tamest bird ever. Quite a bit of fun to have around.

TriciaStringer

5 Year Member
Louisiana
Years ago after one of my husband's knee surgeries (after a couple knee joint replacements he eventually had to have the joint fused, and he had a hip-to-toe cast on the leg with four or five metal rods going through from side to side). He was completely incapacitated for quite a while. I got him a "companion" bird (as a joke). . . a little baby duckling. Mr. Peeps thought of my husband as his mom, and stayed on the back of the couch all the time, right next to hubby's head. Mr. Peeps grew up to be female, and was the sweetest, tamest bird ever. Quite a bit of fun to have around.
Awe! We have 7 ducks. They only come after me for food. They aren’t fans of us holding them. It doesn’t stop my five year old from trying though. We raised four of them from ducklings and bought three full grown because we needed more females for our two males. Did Peeps wear a diaper inside?

Attachments

• 9E7BF201-36DF-4D6A-B8BA-6C135794C71E.jpeg
    9E7BF201-36DF-4D6A-B8BA-6C135794C71E.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 5

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Awe! We have 7 ducks. They only come after me for food. They aren’t fans of us holding them. It doesn’t stop my five year old from trying though. We raised four of them from ducklings and bought three full grown because we needed more females for our two males. Did Peeps wear a diaper inside?
No, the little poops were easy to take care of and hubby had a couple rolls of T-paper and a garbage bag at his side.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England

janevicki

10 Year Member!
Near Disneyland

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I love little hand raised hens and roosters too. They adore their caretaker back and go to their coop easily at bed time.