COLD DARK ROOM

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Palm Bay Fl
We knocked off about ten miles this morning (Monday) before the sun came out. Hope all are well. You too @Ray--Opo

View attachment 295686

Just realized that i forgot to hit reply!
Nice pic, that is a beautiful area you live at.
I am doing fine just took a little break. I have been researching online for another subject I am thinking about getting into. After spending so much time online. I get burned out. So haven't been here for awhile.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Happy tuesday all! My son found a lil shelled friend in the yard this morning
View attachment 295745
For some reason I have hundreds of snails all over outside. They really seem to like my cactus and every morning I have about 10 on the garage door. Had 5 on the mailbox the other day. Never saw a snail until this year.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Thanks Cathie, I could go back to PT now. My doctor won't give me permission because I have to many underlying conditions. I am going to order a workout mat to do some of my floor exercises to strengthen my back. I need to get ready because next April my 4 son's and I are going on a private fishing charter to the Dry Tortugas. We will be sleeping on the boat for 3 days. We are going 75 miles out in the Gulf of Mexico from Key West. I am not sure when I can go back to PT.So I need to start at home.

Wow Ray, sounds like a great fishing trip & adventure. Stay with the PT!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Thanks Cathie, I could go back to PT now. My doctor won't give me permission because I have to many underlying conditions. I am going to order a workout mat to do some of my floor exercises to strengthen my back. I need to get ready because next April my 4 son's and I are going on a private fishing charter to the Dry Tortugas. We will be sleeping on the boat for 3 days. We are going 75 miles out in the Gulf of Mexico from Key West. I am not sure when I can go back to PT.So I need to start at home.
That sounds like an awesome trip!!! Time to get fit:)

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
That sounds like a goal and a lot of fun. Since it's part of your recovery, it would be nice if the insurance could supply that and possibly something elevated. Getting off the floor sounds hard after exercising. But best hopes and prayers for all of it.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Good evenooning all. I brought my work home with me again. Half a dozen starlings raised by staff and volunteers at the rescue have been released to join the many in and around my garden. There are at least 40 visiting my feeders so they’ll join a good size flock :)

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I have all three of his Cinder paintings on 8x10 prints... I’m going to get a big poster frame tomorrow and make a collage to hang... I’ll post a pic when I get it done..
Did the prints turn out half way decent? Our jpegs aren't the best. Some are from my phone and others are from his iPad. He really liked the picture of Cinder's play date. He wouldn't quit until I printed it so he could paint it. Doing this is really helping with his morale. He's used to being really active. He's always gone shopping on his own. I can't let him do any of his normal activities because he doesn't know how to stay safe. The only place he's been is his small church since the middle of March. Thanks.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I sent a photo of it to my sister ( she owns the other bulldog) and told her the story behind the artist and you... She is a family practice doctor and and wants to display a print in her office.. she was really moved !
That would be nice. What's really funny is my brother is wall papering planet earth with his cartoon art.?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Well...my Melita porcelain pore over coffee maker handle broke. Just to make a long story short...I have to have my lovely coffee break in the morning.Sooo I found a stainless steel one I like even better...but then I had to order a tea pot with a gooseneck to become a barrista. The coffee this little thing makes is delicious. It's a Yitelle. No more trash from me making my morning Joe...

Attachments

• 0528201824.jpg
    0528201824.jpg
    530.4 KB · Views: 4

Warren

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Balto. MD
View attachment 296001Happy Friday from one of the Kits:)
My wife has been feeding a fox, it was a kit 2 yrs. ago. This is a picture of him now, my wife calls it Boots. It used to be three foxs, now only 2. Boots and his dad, His dad will not come this close so I can get a clear picture. 20200529_204447.jpg

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Did the prints turn out half way decent? Our jpegs aren't the best. Some are from my phone and others are from his iPad. He really liked the picture of Cinder's play date. He wouldn't quit until I printed it so he could paint it. Doing this is really helping with his morale. He's used to being really active. He's always gone shopping on his own. I can't let him do any of his normal activities because he doesn't know how to stay safe. The only place he's been is his small church since the middle of March. Thanks.
This last one was really clear! They didn’t have the frame at Walmart yesterday so I’ll have to check some other stores for my big collage project.. I am sure glad he enjoys it. Cause I absolutely love them.. they are so special! My sister was really quick to say that we needed to provide him with more pictures ... He’s got a real talent that’s very fun to see.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Ive been working on replacing deck steps & boards & rails. The Inspector General stopped by for a close up view of my technique.

View attachment 296026

Well of course it’s gotta meet her approval! It’s been warm enough here that Toretto decided to bed down in his barrel. I had to drag him out last night and put him in the night box.. he’s getting to heavy for me to do this!