COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
Now you guys are just teasing me ? because I am in a locked down state, I couldn't even get donuts, here nobody is open, boo for me,
Linda gave you the recipe. Go and make your own. It will give you something to do and you don't have to rely on other people to make it for you. Beside just imagine how nice it will be having made it yourself.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Good morning, I am so behind here. I started back on fri and trying to catch up. Did I miss a song from Sabine? Hope everyone is doing well with this virus thing happening.
My oldest son called me yesterday. His boyhood friend died of the virus at 46 years old.
oh no Shame. My condolences.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
All caught up again. It seems that we have a few lost souls returning to the fold. It is great to not see old faces and the new faces as well of course.

We are getting some nice drizzle, which means that I don't have to water my garden tonight, although I have come to enjoy doing that. It helps to destress.

I hope that everyone is having an awesome Monday.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
I made pickle onions and a brown bread with chilli and seeds.
View attachment 291703
Will wait to give my opnion on how these turned out.
View attachment 291704
This isn't too bad, but could have done with a bit more salt. And it did not quite get the nice curry chilli flavour that I was going for.

Carol, are those onions from your garden? ??

jeneliza

burton michigan
Linda gave you the recipe. Go and make your own. It will give you something to do and you don't have to rely on other people to make it for you. Beside just imagine how nice it will be having made it yourself.
I probably will, but because I have to cook every day or almost , because I am so picky about food, and don't like fast-food, it's always so much nicer to enjoy food cooked for you . Lol,( I was a baker/ cake decorator for years, and worked in food for over 20 years , before I changed to grooming, got burnned out, cooking and baking kinda lost it's fun, I still take orders for cakes etc, but it's just not as fun anymore, )

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
@Cathie G and @Bambam1989, guess what I've finally got around to doing.

View attachment 291515

:<3::<3::<3:

Hope everyone's well. Happy to see @JoesMum's scone recipe (very timely) and @Ray--Opo's brand new leg. What else is new?

We're well and still in Ottawa. Staying home. Thank goodness we have a backyard. And a new(ish) kitty. For those who're not on Facebook/Instagram, this is Aya, 7 months old:

View attachment 291516

Missed not-seeing you, roommates!
I LOVE your wall hanging. It's very special.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi folks, think I might be back for a while. Been working, helping a friend , all winter here. Now it is time for me to get back to my life, and my torts and other animals.
You've been missed. How did the sulcata shed work out this winter?

jeneliza

burton michigan
Audie Murphy. He was a decorated war hero cum movie star. Starred in many movies in the '50s and '60s, but, in my view, just wasn't 'cowboy hero' material.
I googled him, but still don't recognize him, lol, but I don't really watch alot of tv, or movies etc, I am ADD, so o can't sit that long, lol