COLD DARK ROOM

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Good afternooon/evening all.
Another bunch of posts to catch up with, so looking forward to that.
Just heard that our PM who's had covid 19 for the last 10 days has been moved into the intensive care unit at hospital, so although I haven't been his biggest fan I am hoping he pulls through.
Speak later.
I saw that on our news. Yes, that would be a sad thing for the people.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Good evening! I bit the bullet today and started the build on Crushers yard.. We modified Torettos 4x8 box to a double. Now I am building the divider fence and expanding to add a second yard on next to The existing one... luckily the box was in the far back corner so it isn’t going to take a lot...Toretto is a bit pissy with me at the moment.. the existing door on the box is the one that is now on Crushers side and Toretto got the new door and ramp so that he could stay in the yard he is used to.. he does not like the change!

10CD195A-9A80-461B-8F62-8A0FB9C6C424.jpeg I also found the first really big snake;-) Looked non venomous so I caught him and moved him to a location a bit farther away from me...

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Still behind here. Did I miss a post from @Bee62 singing?
Here is some info that was circulated in a hospital in New Jersey to the staff.View attachment 290031
I went online and didn't see a new song yet...but really enjoyed the latest tortoise cuteness...with Bee62 giggles in the background.

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Good evening! I bit the bullet today and started the build on Crushers yard.. We modified Torettos 4x8 box to a double. Now I am building the divider fence and expanding to add a second yard on next to The existing one... luckily the box was in the far back corner so it isn’t going to take a lot...Toretto is a bit pissy with me at the moment.. the existing door on the box is the one that is now on Crushers side and Toretto got the new door and ramp so that he could stay in the yard he is used to.. he does not like the change!

View attachment 290095 I also found the first really big snake;-) Looked non venomous so I caught him and moved him to a location a bit farther away from me...
Rounded pupils safe.. slitted pupils run lol

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
U can prob sell that for $100 a bottle lol
Ok! up for the highest bidders...I'd rather wash my hands and do dishes the old fashioned way too. At least I get a nail soak for free.☺ I'm afraid to take it with me shopping. I might get robbed...or the store will think I stole something off their empty shelf.

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Ok! up for the highest bidders...I'd rather wash my hands and do dishes the old fashioned way too. At least I get a nail soak for free.☺ I'm afraid to take it with me shopping. I might get robbed...or the store will think I stole something off their empty shelf.
Yes! Most like shot and killed... keep sanitizer and toilet paper hidden at all times

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Rounded pupils safe.. slitted pupils run lol
I never heard that! I was always taught by the shape of their head???? At any rate, I don’t want to get it even if they are not poisonous so I’m very careful:) I have learned the hard way having grown up in the marsh.

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
I never heard that! I was always taught by the shape of their head???? At any rate, I don’t want to get it even if they are not poisonous so I’m very careful:) I have learned the hard way having grown up in the marsh.
Yes slits venomous.. same with coral and milk snake.. red touches yellow kill a fellow lol