COLD DARK ROOM

jeneliza

Location (City and/or State)
burton michigan
I’ve got one that’s seventeen and in the same boat.. I made her quit her job.. She hates me right now;-(
Well, she will be safe, and she can always find a new job, or maybe hire back in after this, but she can't get a new life, plus even if it's a mild case it can still leave lung damage and our girls, already have lung issues from there asthma,

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
My daughter has asthma, too she usually gets everything, to, so it's is a bit scary, and I am in Michigan, not Detroit, near flint, but we have it here to, with a young man her age passing away, one town away, so she's in lock down, she's 19, but I don't care .
Yes lock her in!!! We have had a 13 year old boy with no health conditions die a couple of days ago - very tragic.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Aahhhh, I have reached the end of the road, until the next chapter at least. It is Friday.....It is Friday Right? Just making sure that I have not missed anymore days.

So tomorrow is Saturday and my day off. So I don't have to switch my computer on at all. Yayy me. I think I will stay at home tomorrow and just chill. ?
I wondered how things are going in your area of South Africa and thinking of you. I only see the world news side of it. I'll be chilling at home also kind of too. I'm what they call retired.????

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Well, she will be safe, and she can always find a new job, or maybe hire back in after this, but she can't get a new life, plus even if it's a mild case it can still leave lung damage and our girls, already have lung issues from there asthma,
Forgot to say hi and welcome to our CDR! I'm Lyn from Wales in the UK
You don't have to be mad to post here but it helps!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
@maggie18fan Yeah, you wish! I don't think so. If you were only 45 that would mean you were born 36 years after me. I think our mother was in her dotage 36 after my birth, and probably not able to produce babies anymore.
Oh my garsh hehehe...

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
That's really sad, my heart goes out to his family, prayers for his loss
I think it's certainly made the parents of teenagers who have been allowed to roam the streets in gangs think twice about letting them go out. Many people think its just the elderly affected but the majority of patients at one of our local hospitals are under 50.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Good evening all, I just managed to get through all your recent posts.
Glad to see you're all still fit and healthy and long may that continue.
I thought I was heading for covid 19 the other night because I have asthma - usually only mildly and I thought my lungs were feeling a bit tight, so I typed up a 9 page guide to looking after Lola just in case. He is my biggest worry. Thankfully I'm still here!
It really is a scary time for us all, and you do get paranoid about every little ache and pain you would normally ignore.
But it was good to read your cheery posts and see some lovely pics.
Take care.
So glad that you are okay. Stay safe.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
My daughter has asthma, too she usually gets everything, to, so it's is a bit scary, and I am in Michigan, not Detroit, near flint, but we have it here to, with a young man her age passing away, one town away, so she's in lock down, she's 19, but I don't care .
You can never be too careful

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I wondered how things are going in your area of South Africa and thinking of you. I only see the world news side of it. I'll be chilling at home also kind of too. I'm what they call retired.????
We have not done so badly yet. 1505 cases 6 deaths and 50 recoveries so far. But when this hits our townships i imagine it will blow up. They live in shacks, on top of each other and generally there are at least people per shack. Which essentially 1 room.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Good evening all, I just managed to get through all your recent posts.
Glad to see you're all still fit and healthy and long may that continue.
I thought I was heading for covid 19 the other night because I have asthma - usually only mildly and I thought my lungs were feeling a bit tight, so I typed up a 9 page guide to looking after Lola just in case. He is my biggest worry. Thankfully I'm still here!
It really is a scary time for us all, and you do get paranoid about every little ache and pain you would normally ignore.
But it was good to read your cheery posts and see some lovely pics.
Take care.
That's me too. The only thing that really scares me is my critters not having me...with my beedy little eyes?