COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
Aahhhh, I have reached the end of the road, until the next chapter at least. It is Friday.....It is Friday Right? Just making sure that I have not missed anymore days.

So tomorrow is Saturday and my day off. So I don't have to switch my computer on at all. Yayy me. I think I will stay at home tomorrow and just chill. ?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Aaaaaagggghhhhh!!! It’s an eBay link.... IM IN LOVE!!!!
I do have some bad news... I cut down the limb that was slam full of mistletoe toe.....there were no berries! I don’t understand because I was almost positive that I saw them! Could the squirrels have gotten them that quick? I’m sorry, I guess I should have cut it when I first found it...
And birds too...don't leave a cherry tree sit with ripe fruit either. You only have a day or so before cherry seeds get planted everywhere.?

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Aaaaaagggghhhhh!!! It’s an eBay link.... IM IN LOVE!!!!
I do have some bad news... I cut down the limb that was slam full of mistletoe toe.....there were no berries! I don’t understand because I was almost positive that I saw them! Could the squirrels have gotten them that quick? I’m sorry, I guess I should have cut it when I first found it...

The berries might have been there, but now fallen. The berries slowly form all summer long, getting bigger & bigger, then turn red toward Christmas time. Thats why they are available for Xmas. It’s those big ripe berries that are then ready in late Dec or January for picking & starting. Sooooo. Lets try again end of the year!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Aahhhh, I have reached the end of the road, until the next chapter at least. It is Friday.....It is Friday Right? Just making sure that I have not missed anymore days.

So tomorrow is Saturday and my day off. So I don't have to switch my computer on at all. Yayy me. I think I will stay at home tomorrow and just chill. ?
Me toooooo

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Good evening all, I just managed to get through all your recent posts.
Glad to see you're all still fit and healthy and long may that continue.
I thought I was heading for covid 19 the other night because I have asthma - usually only mildly and I thought my lungs were feeling a bit tight, so I typed up a 9 page guide to looking after Lola just in case. He is my biggest worry. Thankfully I'm still here!
It really is a scary time for us all, and you do get paranoid about every little ache and pain you would normally ignore.
But it was good to read your cheery posts and see some lovely pics.
Take care.

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
I thought I was heading for covid 19 the other night because I have asthma - usually only mildly and I thought my lungs were feeling a bit tight, so I typed up a 9 page guide to looking after Lola just in case. He is my biggest worry. Thankfully I'm still here!
It really is a scary time for us all, and you do get paranoid about every little ache and pain you would normally ignore.
Take care.
Im gonna have to scroll.. i dont recall any cheery posts haha

jeneliza

burton michigan
Take care.
My daughter has asthma, too she usually gets everything, to, so it's is a bit scary, and I am in Michigan, not Detroit, near flint, but we have it here to, with a young man her age passing away, one town away, so she's in lock down, she's 19, but I don't care .

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
My daughter has asthma, too she usually gets everything, to, so it's is a bit scary, and I am in Michigan, not Detroit, near flint, but we have it here to, with a young man her age passing away, one town away, so she's in lock down, she's 19, but I don't care .
Better safe than sorry. Im sure shes not gonna be very happy about that lol

jeneliza

burton michigan
Better safe than sorry. Im sure shes not gonna be very happy about that lol
She is not, but thankfully she lives under my roof, and I pay her dr.bills, and her collage bills, so I get to say she stays home, she does work to, but not alot being a full time student, she doesn't have much time, I usually don't tell her when she can leave etc, she's a good kid, for the most part, but this is different,

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
She is not, but thankfully she lives under my roof, and I pay her dr.bills, and her collage bills, so I get to say she stays home, she does work to, but not alot being a full time student, she doesn't have much time, I usually don't tell her when she can leave etc, she's a good kid, for the most part, but this is different,
I keep my kids in the basement locked in a dog kennel during this lol

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I’ve got one that’s seventeen and in the same boat.. I made her quit her job.. She hates me right now;-(