COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
Good morning, my wife and I have a doctor's appointment today. Going to be by video chat. Also my prostithis is bringing back my prosthetic leg today . Hopefully it is going to fit better.
One more day until the backyard is fenced in. Opo and I can't wait!
Hope everyone has a great day.
Good Luck!!!

jeneliza

burton michigan
I found a McDonald's in one of the corners of this round room. I think it was a McDonald's but I couldn't find a jellyfish to give me some light.
Well, if it was I sure it was safe, I pretty sure that could out
Well done for thinking out the box.
I agree well done, with most schools being closed, this is good for keeping the mind working, great job

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
This is another time-waster

Search for the year you were born and discover which words were new that year.

AAA cell is top of the list for me!

Merriam Webster Time-Traveller
"Up do" and "Upswept" hair styles were the thing of the day when I was born. Also, "Urban renewal" was talked about.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
And Good Day All,

I hope that everyone is having a good Tuesday. I find with us being on lockdown, that it is easier to forget which day it actually is. Thank goodness I don't have to rely on sun dials etc. Otherwise I would never know which day it was.

My garden is pretty much done for now. Sigh, now I have to find some other stuff to do.

mmm, maybe it is time for me to clean out the closests? I am just scared that a skeleton might fall out. eeeekkk

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Pick the tomatoes. ?

It depends what kind of critters! Little kids - scare them away. Birds or squirrels - some netting. Tomato horn worms - nasty buggers, organic powders.

I covered my lettuce & Swiss chard seedlings with some chicken wire to keep the deer out!

4C5E7AE4-AD52-499D-BCD4-5940983BF6AA.jpeg

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
And Good Day All,

I hope that everyone is having a good Tuesday. I find with us being on lockdown, that it is easier to forget which day it actually is. Thank goodness I don't have to rely on sun dials etc. Otherwise I would never know which day it was.

My garden is pretty much done for now. Sigh, now I have to find some other stuff to do.

mmm, maybe it is time for me to clean out the closests? I am just scared that a skeleton might fall out. eeeekkk
I'm having a good one.I went to my neighborhood Office Max and found the ink I needed. Also I found a 16 roll pack of tp. I had the feeling it was my day to score so I ventured out.?