COLD DARK ROOM

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
That is great! How long does it take Joe to finish a picture?
Sorry I just found this quote. It takes about1 to 2 days. He draws it with a pencil on a canvas first. Then paints it. Then out lines it with a magic marker. I'm really glad our family happened on a niche for him early in life. We had to find things to keep him out of trouble. A pencil and paper worked best and kept him happily busy sooo...we ended up with Joe.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Hey, your grass is looking pretty yellow down there! Whats up with that?
No rain for a month and 80°+ weather. The backyard is worse. Opo has a 6ft x 6ft of grass that is green. It's where I dump his pool water. Thank God he doesn't poop in his water anymore. I need to put a new limit switch on my water pump. So I cant water a big area for him.
I don't want to go to home depot. But while I just wrote that. I realized I can order online.
Thanks Mark! Wow you are a great therapist. Checks in the mail. ?

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Sorry I just found this quote. It takes about1 to 2 days. He draws it with a pencil on a canvas first. Then paints it. Then out lines it with a magic marker. I'm really glad our family happened on a niche for him early in life. We had to find things to keep him out of trouble. A pencil and paper worked best and kept him happily busy sooo...we ended up with Joe.
That's great and amazing.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Ate up and gunned up the whole bottom of the tank! We have cars at work that that E85 and the state wanted us to use it. Fast forward 6 months and 8 cars in the shop already for vapor lock after sitting more than 3 days! Don’t park your car with E85 and go on a long vacation!
I just have a theory. Growing corn for making ethanol really messed up growing corn for dinner also. It would be like putting sugar in your gas tank. I can't eat it now in any form. Plants do cross pollinate. I remember a time when you couldn't find peppermint tea also because it had crossed with spearmint. Even so, I'm glad that people were trying to find something better then fossil fuels...☺

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Thanks Cathie, you take care too.
I will try. Encouraging words are the best medicine I'm sure every doctor would order. I have a little girl around me every day that calls me grandma. Her eighth chromesone is missing and today she turned 13. That's all I heard about today. So I baked her a chocolate cake. Then I found out the only way to get the candles right was to make her do math on her birthday because I can't go out much. So this was her cake.?0330201938a.jpg

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Don't you get hungry, in this cold dark room? Or does the cheese and coffee do the trick?
Well...I was about to have meatloaf, mashed potatoes and gravy, brussel sprouts, and chocolate birthday cake. But cheese, coffee, and good conversation sounds wonderful too.☺

jeneliza

burton michigan
Well...I was about to have meatloaf, mashed potatoes and gravy, brussel sprouts, and chocolate birthday cake. But cheese, coffee, and good conversation sounds wonderful too.☺
I don't know, even though I am not a meat eater, the birthday cake sounds so much better, maybe keep the coffee though, happy birthday,