COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
My wife was at Walmart 2 days ago waiting in line for the store to open.
The essential aisles were roped off at each end. They had staff to give you your items. All the essentials were one item only. Also had local police in the store. Rose said with it being so orderly the line went quick.
Sounds like a fantastic way to do it.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Wow Joe is talented!
Yes he's hilarious. He's profoundly deaf and developmentally "disabled" from birth because our mother got measles while pregnant. He has many birth "defects" besides that too. He should have died back then but he didn't! He's alive and being Joe...

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I took a picture but it doesn’t capture the glow or the hidden images because of the flash. I can only show the regular part... I was really disappointed because it looks super cool!
Take the flash off...and Joe got up this morning, got dressed and was interested in painting. He usually doesn't do dogs but somehow became inspired...and is working on it.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
So I have some good news... I have a 10 yr old Chocolate lab (Reeses) that developed a cancerous mammary tumor. When I took her to the vet, it was very depressing because they didn’t think she would survive the surgery to remove the cancer. Her tumor was too “vascular”... She didn’t have any sick symptoms other than the tumor so we decided not to do anything.. Yesterday, I was playing with her and when I got to looking her over I noticed that her tumor had grown so much that it was going to ulcerate or bust through her skin. So off to the vet we went... I just couldn’t put her down so we made the decision to try the surgery with less than favorable odds... I brought a Cancer free dog home today:). It is a miracle that she is here. They had to cut her from chest to lady part so she has a LONG recovery but now she has years left! I have the graphic surgical pic but I’ll just show you a less disturbing one.. God is good folks!

Attachments

• DB891683-118C-45CD-940D-EC12589EA4F4.jpeg
    DB891683-118C-45CD-940D-EC12589EA4F4.jpeg
    693.5 KB · Views: 5

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
So I have some good news... I have a 10 yr old Chocolate lab (Reeses) that developed a cancerous mammary tumor. When I took her to the vet, it was very depressing because they didn’t think she would survive the surgery to remove the cancer. Her tumor was too “vascular”... She didn’t have any sick symptoms other than the tumor so we decided not to do anything.. Yesterday, I was playing with her and when I got to looking her over I noticed that her tumor had grown so much that it was going to ulcerate or bust through her skin. So off to the vet we went... I just couldn’t put her down so we made the decision to try the surgery with less than favorable odds... I brought a Cancer free dog home today:). It is a miracle that she is here. They had to cut her from chest to lady part so she has a LONG recovery but now she has years left! I have the graphic surgical pic but I’ll just show you a less disturbing one.. God is good folks!

Yeah for Reeses & you & family! Great news, we all need some.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
And on another fun note, Cinders first Kayaking adventure:))

she loved it!!! Only fell in once ???

Attachments

• 2EBB161F-48FC-451D-8A4D-BEBA10BBA183.jpeg
    2EBB161F-48FC-451D-8A4D-BEBA10BBA183.jpeg
    19.2 KB · Views: 4
  • C0929F8E-13A1-489D-B8E0-172B277E0247.jpeg
    C0929F8E-13A1-489D-B8E0-172B277E0247.jpeg
    31.8 KB · Views: 4

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
That's so nice...

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
And on another fun note, Cinders first Kayaking adventure:))

she loved it!!! Only fell in once ???
Did you tie a rope to your boat anchor? I met a couple years ago that we’re riding bikes cross country with their French Bulldog in a tow behind. He said when the dog would shift his sleeping position it would almost knock the bike over!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Did you tie a rope to your boat anchor? I met a couple years ago that we’re riding bikes cross country with their French Bulldog in a tow behind. He said when the dog would shift his sleeping position it would almost knock the bike over!

Lol!!! I have a tow rope for my son when he gets tired of paddling on his own.. I was a little nervous trying to lift Cinder back in though... lifting 40lbs into the kayak in the middle of the lake was a bit disturbing ???

Bébert81

Toulouse, France
Hi all! :)
Weather is crazy here too. On the previous week it was springtime and then this is winter again!
I'm living in the South of France and my parents had snow, they are living between Toulouse and Montpellier, crazy!
For now we switched on the heater again… ?