COLD DARK ROOM

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
You’ve made me picture Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore in 9

simplistically elegant! I can see a nice gloss on it holding something hardy... maybe cat tails with a few wild flowers??

This one looks much larger in pix than it really is. It’s about 5 inches tall, i don’t think it would hold or look good with car tails....I’ll cut it off, polish it up, & get something inside for some perspective.

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Aagh, lucky you. Did you just pop in, or have a scheduled appointment? There was news about REAL ID today, commenting how so few ppl have acquired. Some states have yet to start issuing. .
No appointment but it only took an hour total with the wait! Wife and I are Real Now! Wife went online and did the pre-check and put all the documents together. It is not something you just try to do while your out!

Bee62

Germany
That sounds great! I do enjoy skeet competitions... some people may know the sport as trap shooting.. I also enjoy archery competitions... I don’t enter near as many anymore and actually look forward to the days when I have some time back to devote to those hobbies! In the meantime, playing some games with friends sounds like a lot of fun!!!
Fun and games are always fine. :)

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
No appointment but it only took an hour total with the wait! Wife and I are Real Now! Wife went online and did the pre-check and put all the documents together. It is not something you just try to do while your out!

Thanks.... i guess we should get it done..

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
So, if I don't ever plan to board an airplane I won't need a real I.D.?

Correct...the purpose is to facilitate transit in airports. Implemented after 9/11 to get better ID on folks traveling via plane. Passports are good as well.

Beginning October 1, 2020, every air traveler 18 years of age and older will need a REAL ID-compliant driver's license, state-issued enhanced driver's license, or another acceptable form of ID to fly within the United States.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Rose caught this last night. Look how the frog is camouflaged with the floor. Frog biting off more than he can chew. The worm got sway.
I'll bet the frog didn't give up and finally got his worm later. Once while I was living in south Florida, I had a pretty good size frog hanging out in my bedroom. I knew that he would get me if I couldn't find him and put him back outside... and I couldn't. Sure enough, one night about 3 am, I woke up to a frog flying through the air with the greatest of ease...and he landed on my leg as planned from the beginning. Dang frogs.hehehe

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
So, if I don't ever plan to board an airplane I won't need a real I.D.?
In Ohio, even though you don't plan to fly, we have to receive our drivers license in the mail now. They give you a paper to drive with until you receive it. It was weird at first though because the government hadn't caught up with the government...so the local police etc wouldn't honor the paper. I have to renew my drivers license this year so I'm glad they've finally ironed it all out.