COLD DARK ROOM

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
I think @Yvonne G can award points for saying cheese. Even though she claims only @Tidgy's Dad can do that.
I think I will research the ancient scrolls and see if that power was passed down to any of the elders. ( I am using the word "elders" as a term of respect not age)?
Yea...It's really surprising how easily a person can offend someone. Even if you're trying to cheer them up with that word. Personally, I like being elderly. But I'm really not an elder tortoise parent. A person could be 30 and be a longer time parent. A person can also be a new parent and see something unusual. I like seeing all of it. It can help me remember. After all I could have a senior moment.:)

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Happy birthday@JoesMum! And happy Valentine's day to everyone... please don't try experimenting with worms in your microwave at home. They do so much better in your flower bed. Especially when they have cute little bunny pearls added to the mix...oh my garsh??

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Yep! I have exploded night crawlers, Peeps and a rat once...well, I gotta go feed the birds, buncha box turtles and the cats...gonna let the Sulcata out for the first time since October. It's raining and abt 45 degrees....but they need OUT...and so do I...
Wow that's kind of intriguing.
I microwaved a chicken egg 1 time and it hatched. ??

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Happy Saturday, yesterday I drove my wheelchair up to the grocery store and got Rose some flowers, card and candy. I got back home before she woke up. She was surprised! It was the only way I could do it because I don't drive our vehicles. With her always driving it is hard for me to surprise her.
Hope everyone has a good weekend!