COLD DARK ROOM

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Here we have wells that stink of sulphur (rotton eggs) and they call them spas where people have visited since Roman times to take the waters for their health especially skin problems. I tried some in Bath Spa once and it was disgusting, but along with sulphate it's supposed to have about 40+ other different minerals in it.
Yes. Sometimes we go during the summer and swim in the lakes there despite the smell.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Ok everyone is this what I think it is? Doesn't make sense to me ????View attachment 285326
LOL! Definitely a tort penis... maybe with something extra ?. Toretto’s looks the same but doesn’t have the little thumb thing... but his is the only one I’ve ever seen too......

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Yes. Sometimes we go during the summer and swim in the lakes there despite the smell.

Yes, England’s spa towns like Bath & Harrogate became famous for the healing powers of their sulphur mineral waters. Budapest too has lots of hot springs/spas now large public swimming areas. Germany as well, like Baden Baden -Thanks to its mild climate and hot springs, Baden-Baden is one of the world's best-known spa towns and one of the most popular places to visit in Germany.

Closer to home, White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia, has some famous spas as well.

White Sulphur Springs grew in the first half of the nineteenth century as the southern "Queen of the Watering Places". The springs resort first became the standard summer destination for wealthy Virginia Low Country residents seeking reprieve from heat, humidity, and disease of the "sickly season". As its popularity increased and it gained status as a socially exclusive site, the springs attracted elite guests from all areas of the South.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Good morning ! Here is Cinder with her latest Chewy box.. she weighs a grande 30.6 lbs. now at 5-1/2 months... Bulldogs don’t grow like most though.. it’s my understanding that they have this crazy growth for a couple of months and then after 6 months, it just planes out.. her mature weight is estimated at only 40lbs... I had her spayed this past Monday and she has done amazingly well.. my biggest trial has been trying to keep her “still”.. HA... WHAT A JOKE! She has really become my +1 for everything. I even found an app for my phone called “Bring Fido” that gives me listings of pet friendly establishments near me. Restaurant, shopping, hotels, etc....

70364CDB-F57C-4B14-87AE-CE9DA3D1FD6A.jpeg76CBFE2E-AE98-4FFF-BB21-D803C7D4C303.jpeg

Bee62

Germany
@Kristoff

HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear Lena ! Have a very nice day my friend, drink champain and have a lot of fun and joy ! I am wishing you all the best for the new year of your life. May all your dreams come true.
Lots of love and hugs:
Sabine

and here is your Birthday Cake:

1579966189319.png

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Good morning ! Here is Cinder with her latest Chewy box.. she weighs a grande 30.6 lbs. now at 5-1/2 months... Bulldogs don’t grow like most though.. it’s my understanding that they have this crazy growth for a couple of months and then after 6 months, it just planes out.. her mature weight is estimated at only 40lbs... I had her spayed this past Monday and she has done amazingly well.. my biggest trial has been trying to keep her “still”.. HA... WHAT A JOKE! She has really become my +1 for everything. I even found an app for my phone called “Bring Fido” that gives me listings of pet friendly establishments near me. Restaurant, shopping, hotels, etc....

View attachment 285353View attachment 285354
I really love this little doggy!

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA

Yes, England’s spa towns like Bath & Harrogate became famous for the healing powers of their sulphur mineral waters. Budapest has lots of hot springs/spas now large public swimming areas. Germany as well, like Baden Baden.

Closer to home, White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia, has some famous spas as well.

White Sulphur Springs grew in the first half of the nineteenth century as the southern "Queen of the Watering Places". The springs resort first became the standard summer destination for wealthy Virginia Low Country residents seeking reprieve from heat, humidity, and disease of the "sickly season". As its popularity increased and it gained status as a socially exclusive site, the springs attracted elite guests from all areas of the South.

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
Are you in first class? I wish I had a nice and comfy bed on the occasions that I fly (which is not very often thankfully). And you know we love pictures so send them anyway.
Awwwhhh, well random somewhat expert advice: if you ask for an upgrade when you get to the airport it’s usually much cheaper than booking a first class seat directly! At least for airlines in the Middle East this can save you thousands

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
I’ve been offline for a little bit because I’ve been getting re-adapting to being in college. It’s all been good so far! I’m very happy and excited for the school year.... just headed from Philadelphia to New York City. I was at a charity group leader’s meeting! Good timezzzz

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Hey Lyn! What ya got planned for your Saturday?
Hi Heather, it's been a very quiet day catching up on chores and dragging Lola out of his hide for a soak and a snack. He's fine just not very sociable at the moment. Hope you are having a good Saturday with the family.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK

View attachment 285353View attachment 285354
She is so gorgeous ,and very photogenic!

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
I’ve been offline for a little bit because I’ve been getting re-adapting to being in college. It’s all been good so far! I’m very happy and excited for the school year.... just headed from Philadelphia to New York City. I was at a charity group leader’s meeting! Good timezzzz
Pleased to hear you are settling back in well Abdulla.