COLD DARK ROOM

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Dubai/New York
How can you bear to leave lovely little Honey?:(
I should think you've made sure s/he has a very reliable tort sitter though.
I bet she'll miss you while you're away.
I study abroad so my parents are taking care of him, I spent like a solid two hours telling them everything I know, honey is in good hands :<3:;)

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
Good mornooning all. We are at last having frosts in Kent. Until yesterday we had two frosty mornings, neither particularly hard, since the start of the winter. It has been very mild and rather wet. The sunshine is glorious this morning, but it’s still 0C/32F at 9.30am.

Today’s job is to go through paperwork for olvernor meetings that I can’t go to. I did promise I would forward my comments and questions when ai gave my apologies so I had better stop procrastinating! Not see you later
Good luck on your work and I’m glad the weather seems better today :tort: :)

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
I study abroad so my parents are taking care of him, I spent like a solid two hours telling them everything I know, honey is in good hands :<3:;)
It's great to have someone you can trust to look after her.
I don't trust any of my family to look after Lola - they wouldn't worry about temps and diet for him as I do.
You'll notice a difference in size when you go home.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Yes, there’s also a shower on board but too lazy to leave bad!! I feel so lucky and blessed <3 Sending all my happy & grateful vibez to everyone here in cold dark room :D

Emirates air? They do provide travelers with some nice touches! I was in & out of Dubai on a few trips to Sana’a.

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
It's great to have someone you can trust to look after her.
I don't trust any of my family to look after Lola - they wouldn't worry about temps and diet for him as I do.
You'll notice a difference in size when you go home.
Yes, those babes grow quick huh? :p

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
Emirates air? They do provide travelers with some nice touches! I was in & out of Dubai on a few trips to Sana’a.
We usually take Emirates, but if we’re going to America we always take Etihad cause US Immigration and border control has a branch in Abu Dhabi, so all flights from Abu Dhabi to the USA are treated like domestic flights. Extremely convenient!!! Recommend you take that route if you ever wanna come to the UAE :)

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
A teenager huh.... you just became my favorite person of the day;-) All of the critters are doing well. Tortoises are glad to take advantage of this confusing weather... Toretto is still growing,, he’s gained another lb this past month.. Pickles and Crusher are still inside torts and getting too large to be so.. I am already making plans for a spring build to move them outside... I have been spending some time with horses. My gelding is still a mommas boy and the mare messes up all of our progress. She is spoiled and crazy . I think she needs some where to focus her attention besides my horse. Daughter is too busy to ride her and she hates being left behind so I’m thinking of letting her have a foal... still just an idea at this point... bulldog has become my other child... I feel like people must be tired of seeing her pictures but there’s no way to describe how nuts I am about this dog.. she really was the perfect pick for me.. my ferrets are quite the little tricksters where she’s concerned and love to harass her.. she is the first animal in this house that hasn’t wanted to eat them... LOL

It’s nice that Opo has figured out the poop thing... it sure does make a difference..I bet Rose is grateful for the injections... they seem to be a huge relief.. it’s too bad that the wear off. I hope your finding relief from your physical and your mental pain too. Ray.. hows the grand kids. And mother-in-law?
I never get tired of seeing photos that people managed to capture. I loved the last one of Cinder, kitty, and you.